News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dramadame21

dramadame21 Profile Photo
Member Name: dramadame21
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

NERO musical cast
 Jun 23 2008, 11:53:32 PM
the cast of the creators of Spring Awakening's new musical Nero is on Playbill right now. It turns out Idina Menzel and Lea Michele will be in it..which I find so funny because I am sure like many others, I think the two woman look very much a like. Too bad they're not playing sisters or daughters and mother..
re: CHORUS LINE Tickets - $301.25. DISGUSTING!
 Nov 15 2006, 01:35:09 PM
as the others before me this is ridiculous..however, for the crazy who said on the first page that this is america and if you can't afford it then oh well....BOLOGNA!!!! Theatre is one of the very few things left on this planet that allows one to exit the wonderful corporate world of Capitalism and enter into real art, real work, and real people. Or at least it should be. No one should ever be told "if you can't than don't" in theatre, because that is not what it is about!! Besides, I live in
re: Redeeming qualities in ACL film?
 Nov 9 2006, 07:14:04 PM
My GOD!!! There are so many qualities in the film version that I honestly really love (huge acl fan..including the film:))
Let's see..
1 the fact that "Gimmie the Ball" is gone!
2 the Val is actually believable in her acting and appearance
3 "Hello Twelve.." fantastic.
4 Michael Douglas
5 Cassie "Mirror" dance break is fantastic, even though her fall is awful

so many to choose from! Oh I love it all!

re: Best Revival ever?
 Nov 9 2006, 07:09:35 PM
From all the hype, I would have thought it to be ACL...oh well...
A show with Glinda AND MIllie.....
 Nov 9 2006, 02:13:55 PM
Am I the only one, or can anyone else hardly wait to see both Kristin Chenoweth and Sutton Foster in Young Frankenstien....I am beyond stoked! The amount of enrergy that those two ladies will produce will be phenomenal!!! However, considering they are both fantastic, I wonder if there will be any "fighting" for the spotlight. Hmm.....
re: another stage makeup question....
 Nov 9 2006, 02:00:42 PM
ive never been to a costume shop that doesn't have it...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You