News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Qfan

Qfan Profile Photo
Member Name: Qfan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: i worship avenue q since i saw the 4th performance of the play.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: KING LEAR, aka Kevin's Folly  Mar 2 2007, 01:02:09 AM
Thanks for your response BroadwayChica.

I was wondering if he signs after the show and where the stage door would be. I've never been to the public theatre and im still in shock about the extention falling right into the middle of my NY trip.

re: KING LEAR, aka Kevin's Folly  Mar 2 2007, 12:23:02 AM
Well 20 minutes ago they just extended it for a week longer and i found myself with 2 tickets in the 30 dollar section. I was wondering how obstructed the view would be from a12 and 14? I naturally snatched them just for the fact that kevin kline is my favorite actor.
re: When will there be a Revival of THE NORMAL HEART?  Jul 1 2006, 02:58:48 PM
I recently did a scene from this show (The Ned/Ben confrontation scene at the end of act one, i was ben) at my college. Most people never heard of it and all loved the show.
re: JERSEY BOYS TAKES IT!!!!  Jun 11 2006, 11:27:22 PM
I'm happy for them and everything but i must say this. I'm proud right now that i cannot sing because the fact that if i was i'd be furious. I would not want the trends to go more towards jukebox musicals(Granted Jersey Boys is a good one(I'm also a fan of All Shook up and several others
I'd be furious because i want new great shows written not everything has to be premade "just add script/storyline".
I was also so happy hearing everyother performance since it was all new. And i pe

re: Behind the Scenes at Sweeney Todd  Jun 6 2006, 02:37:15 AM
First Drowsy now this what will be next??? I hope something like Wedding singer?
re: Long first acts  Jun 5 2006, 09:23:35 AM
Oklahoma is really long. The first scene alone is like 50 minutes and there are still 3 more scenes in the first act after that (granted not as long but still not short)
re: Shows that left you in a mess of tears, unable to breathe nor stand up,  Jun 4 2006, 02:36:42 AM
Everything mentioned above and i have one thing to add. I did a scene from "The Normal Heart" the second scene between ned and ben (I was playing Ben). But, everytime we ran it or whatever i barely made it through with out crying. What a beautiful show

OH! I forgot the end of "Drowsy Chaperone" I was laughing nonstop til the power blew and afterwards o god! I wept.

re: Tony Performances Predictions  May 28 2006, 12:51:30 AM
Maybe Drowsy will do "I am Aldolpho!"
since it could feature 3 nominees

re: Scaring the Audience  May 24 2006, 04:50:57 PM
The Million gunshots in Inishmore shocked me even thoguh you kinda knew a gunshot was coming also David wilmot's first scene just because the content.

re: Wedding Singer ?  May 24 2006, 04:46:34 PM
whats really funny is that i was 5 rows from the front and was freaked out (in a good way i guess) by Felicia. At the stage door i ddin't recognize her except for the nose and she looks really hot off stage. I loooove the wedding singer
re: Find Your Grail - SPAMALOT  Dec 21 2004, 01:45:19 AM
shajkdfwweja I'm so excited i can't wait to start counting down the days til i see the second performance on B'WAY!!!!!
re: 'Wicked' recoups  Dec 21 2004, 01:43:35 AM
Q recouped in 3 months since production costs are low and yea its a hit in a way smaller theatre than wicked. I like always have to agree with my girl corine cuz we both worship the Q( i just bought my 3rd copy but i ahven't playes mine out yet. 1. in my miami home 2. In my car 3. at my college)

I have to sincerely congratualte Wicked for finally recouping i was wondering when it would since its been a million+ show basically since i saw it in that cold cold cold january night. I'm

Spamelot tomorrow world premiere!  Dec 20 2004, 04:25:15 PM
anyone going? I'm seeing it in less than 3 months. (Second performance that counts as a performance on broadway, March 18!) if anyone sees it tomorrow night please write a review
Tallest Man on Broadway  Dec 20 2004, 04:13:44 PM
When i met hugh jackman he was like an inch shorter than me and im 6'1. The only broadway star that i remember that was taller than me was Kudish
re: 'Bright Side of Life' in Spamalot!  Dec 16 2004, 01:54:02 PM
dying for this show i got tickets for March 18th (second b'way performance!!!!!)
re: What a waste of money and time...Wonderful Town 10/2  Oct 3 2004, 01:12:06 AM
It was great in January but then again it didn't have brooke shields...::shudders with the fact of thinking what has this world come to::
re: Sweeney Tood: The Play...not the musical..  Oct 3 2004, 01:09:02 AM
Letting you know there is no dvd of the OBC. There are 2 DVDs(both have George Hearn(The 2nd Sweeney)):Sweeney Todd in Concert; *Sweeny Todd, tDBoFS(1982 tour)

*=tour has much of original cast in it including Lansbury and Ken jennings

re: nude scenes?  Oct 2 2004, 11:54:51 AM
Just Saw "just a kiss" if you are renting it for the idina sequence or any( decided to watch after the sequence) it's not worth it. It's very fleeting and quick quick hyper cuts. Also she sounds like she is saying some of the lyrics of "No Good Deed" in the Scene
re: Westfeldt Bolts!  Sep 5 2004, 10:01:45 PM
sorry didnt see that thread.
Westfeldt Bolts!  Sep 5 2004, 09:54:23 PM
Let le revolution begin against Shields!
http://www.broadway.com/template_1.asp?CI=41605&CT=38

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You