News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bobert5353

bobert5353 Profile Photo
Member Name: bobert5353
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

GOD OF CARNAGE to Close on June 27
 Apr 27 2010, 10:49:15 AM
Janet McTeer makes the show, for sure. I may have to see this show again before it closes.
Enron is a big YES for best play this year!
 Apr 27 2010, 10:45:47 AM
I saw it last night and it is definitely my favorite play of the season. This is a year for plays people! I went into the theater really knowing nothing about the show. Everything worked perfectly in my mind. All of the staging, lighting, choreography, and sound design made it appropriate to make this story into a play. I don't think there could be many other ways they could have presented the story without boring the audience to tears. I was engaged the entire time and I felt a progression thro
'A Little Night Music' revival ending question (SPOILER ALERT)
 Apr 24 2010, 12:59:54 PM
I thought her death was a joke. She throws down the cards and then keels over.
Everyday Rapture
 Apr 24 2010, 01:34:50 AM
I saw the show last night and was very impressed. I really appreciated her story and I left the theater feeling good. It had its funny moments and it's emotional moments. I felt like the 4 leaf clover and cat story did not fit in the show however. Overall I really enjoyed myself and might consider going again in the future.
Anyone going to the first preview of COME FLY AWAY tonight?
 Mar 1 2010, 02:05:16 PM
I'd like to go tonight. Do they have rush?
re: Hamlet Rush?
 Dec 5 2009, 05:02:25 PM
Just to clarify about tomorrow's closing show. They are only selling SRO tickets, and I expect there to be some people camping out. So if you want to get a ticket for tomorrow I suggest getting there EARLY.
re: Hamlet Rush?
 Dec 4 2009, 09:44:03 PM
Are they still doing rush these next two days? I want to rush tomorrow for the evening show, but someone said to check because it might be suspended this weekend? Has anyone heard anything?
re: Nicole Parker reviews here
 Jan 16 2009, 10:04:47 PM
Apparently her Defying Gravity was amazing.
re: Gypsy Rush Line Question
 Jun 6 2008, 03:10:50 AM
What would be a good time to get there next Tuesday? I generally get to rush very early, but I'm wondering if I can sleep in a little or not.
re: DREAMGIRLS in ATLANTA !!!!
 Aug 5 2007, 10:58:08 PM
Brandi was the standout in my opinion.
re: RENTBOY sees Dreamgirls (Atl, GA)
 Jul 23 2007, 04:10:31 PM
Yeah I agree, the sound is not very good at the very back of the theater, which is why I moved up to the front mezz. And last night I moved to 4th row ORCH on the limited view side next next to the speaker, which was amazing.

When I saw Rent from the 2nd to last row of the whole theater I could not understand anything that they were saying but I already knew all of the words so it wasn't that bad. But other around me were clueless.

re: RENTBOY sees Dreamgirls (Atl, GA)
 Jul 23 2007, 12:43:37 AM
I was at this performance as well and then saw it again tonight.

The audience was completely wild! People were shouting things out and screaming and shouting...etc. Jennifer was amazing to see but she is 25 years too old to play the role. She messed up a lot of choreography and just kinda blew it off, obviously just going through the motions of the show. Brandi was def. the stand out, everyone else was fabulous. Most of the ensemble got their equity card just for this show, so a lot of

re: Spring Awakening Tour Cast?
 Jul 21 2007, 08:01:50 PM
Was the open call a while back used to cast the tour?
re: Gerard to go on as Moritz
 Jul 19 2007, 04:39:49 AM
I'm very sad that I won't be able to see it, but I wish him the best!
re: Dreamgirls in Atlanta casting
 Jul 18 2007, 10:06:38 PM
I'm seeing this tomorrow and very excited! I think I am in one of the back rows, but hopefully I will be able to move down like I normally do. Has anyone else seen it yet?
re: MATT DOYLE in for Groff in SA 07.14
 Jul 15 2007, 02:01:57 PM
"Interesting to know that Jonathan Groff was out. Personal day, huh? Did people actually know in advance?"

Yes, he posted about it on his blog and facebook. So that's why rush was so crowded because people knew way in advance and planned to see him.

re: I Didn't Particularly Love SA, Am I Going to Hell?
 Jun 26 2007, 01:05:05 AM
Don't tell Bobert.

...?

re: Jaystarr revisits XANADU again with Cheyenne Jackosn as Sonny Malloy
 Jun 25 2007, 10:06:19 PM
Yeah I meant pose with fans. I was just curious because the original poster did not have a posed picture WITH her.
re: Jaystarr revisits XANADU again with Cheyenne Jackosn as Sonny Malloy
 Jun 25 2007, 08:11:47 PM
Is Kerry not taking photos with anyone or was it just because she was in a hurry?
re: Why Does Daphne Rubin Vega Keep Getting Work?
 Jun 25 2007, 07:37:31 PM
Well she keeps getting roles, so she is obviously doing something right.

I personally love her solo albums.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You