News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for StarToBe2

Member Name: StarToBe2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bye Bye Birdie - How To Kill A Man Ballet
 Apr 9 2013, 02:21:25 PM
I just performed in BBB for a smaller theater in Minnesota at the same time Chanhassen was doing it. Chanhassen cut the "how to kill" ballet in their production, but for some reason we didn't. It was controversial.....upto the last minute of dress rehearsal. The director hated it as well as the musical director but the choreographer loved it.

I agree it halted the show, and even though it did turn out really funny to the audience. We all felt it stopped the show dead, and it wasnt encou

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 --
 Feb 6 2013, 03:17:13 PM
I don't think the storyline of the pregnancy is over with, otherwise they would have wrapped it up last night. I mean, she WAS in bed for days/weeks/whatever on end and that could have been part of the depression/funk.

Michael Swift will be brought back and I"m pretty sure it's due to that story line.

Why dd the Broadway Theatre close up the Back of the mezzanine?
 Jan 30 2013, 01:30:33 PM
I had put this on another thread but we had wondered the same thing last Saturday but when we were onstage after the show to say hello and kisskiss, we looked up and saw a large lighting display that you couldn't see past and was evident that those seats would have been "partial viewing" AT BEST so we figured that is why it was curtained off. Hope this helps....unfortunately it did look a little weird to have curtains hanging up that you could see past easily.
CINDERELLA Previews Thread.
 Jan 30 2013, 12:54:29 PM
I don't know if this was already addressed about the upper mez being curtained off. We too were wondering what was going on with that but after the show we are on stage to say hello/congrats/omg to Laura and Santino and we looked up and saw this huge arrangement of lighting that was completely blocking that exact area. It would be limited viewing AT BEST for those in those seats.

My review for seeing it at 2nd Preview was...it is a work in progress. We were at Drood the night before and

DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
 Jan 30 2013, 12:39:17 PM
I would have thought Jasper wanted to be picked the way he was rallying for votes. We saw the show last Friday and it was a very outspoken show. The cast was talking to us from the stage the entire time and so I asked Jasper/Will who to vote for and he would in turn thumbs down or thumbs up whoever I pointed to then when it came turn to him he begged for us to vote for him. He looked pretty anxious to be chosen and even told the counter that we voted for him over 15 times so he would get chosen.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You