News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for OneDayMore1979

OneDayMore1979 Profile Photo
Member Name: OneDayMore1979
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway 2016 Season  May 3 2015, 03:12:01 PM

Oh I forgot She Loves Me with Laura Benanti and really hoping for Kiss Of The Spider woman with Audra McDonald and First Wives Club

Broadway 2016 Season  May 3 2015, 01:41:36 PM

Hi Guys, 

I know, I am way ahead of myself here but planning a week in NYC next for the pre-2016 Tony Nomination Shows. 

And was wondering, what does Broadway have in store for 2016 

I know so far we have confirmed all opening in 2015. Hopefully they will all stay open through to April 2016

The Color Purple with Jennifer Hudson

School Of Rock : Andrew Lloyd Webbers next flop

Allegiance with Lea Salonga

here you go!  Nov 17 2013, 02:45:53 PM
You can buy the Sheet Music from here, each song is in pdf Format

www.isingmusical.com

Songs of unrequited love  Sep 26 2013, 03:37:35 AM
Theres A Fine Line : Avenue Q
Ramin Karimloo as Valjean  Sep 18 2013, 02:10:38 PM
"The current London Valjean is an infant compared to Ramin then"

Daniel Koek is around 6Ft4! and just as big across lol!!

Joseph and the Amazing White Costumes  Aug 3 2013, 01:53:45 PM
He looks like a cast off from RuPaul's Drag Race!!
ANDREW LIPPA  Jul 13 2013, 03:49:10 AM
Hi Guys, Was wondering if anyone knows any songs that Andrew Lippa has wrote that do not appear in his shows. Such as I'm Not Waiting that features on Julia Murney's CD.

I also know of
It Gets Better: Features the Texas State University

from Broadway Bares Openings
Burlesque is Back
Comic Strip
Ride With Me
The Barest Show On Earth

Is there any other you can think of? Also does anyone know what songs appear in the Andrew Lippa Songbook i can't find the song list anywhere

Any Help would be greatly appreciated

Music Copyright For Composers??  Jun 27 2013, 10:22:12 AM
Hi Guys, was wondering if anybody knew about copyright for composers when producing revue shows.

I'm uncertain how you go about producing a revue or concert for a whole night of say sondheim or webber. I know the rights issues when producing a song or two for a revue but for a whole night of songs by one composer how does that work? any info or help would be great. Thanks for all your time and help x

Patti LuPone trashes Sherie Rene Scott?  Jun 19 2013, 11:10:17 AM
Now I love LuPone as much as anyone else, But the girl needs to get a grip and stop trashing everyone. It will stop her from working.

All she seems to do in her book is moan about one person or another! Maybe its about time people did a book or show on whats its like working with Patti, I'm sure she can a handful to say the least.

Musical Theatre San Fran  Jun 2 2013, 01:12:25 PM
Hi Guys, I'm in San Francisco for the next 11 Days and was wondering if there is any good musical theatre to catch while i'm here? Don't mind traveling for a good show within the region.

Any ideas?

HOME - The Wiz  May 18 2013, 04:19:59 PM
Hi Guys,

I have recently fallen in love with this song and being such a diverse board i'm sure everyone out there will have there favourite interpretation.

I am having to do a new arrangement and looking for some inspiration, so what are you favourite versions of this song?

Some of the versions i have heard already include

Nikki Rene Daniels, Tituss Burgess, Whitney Houston, Stephanie Mills, Heather Headley, Morgan James, Kristin Chenowerth, Telly Leung, N

Streaming or watching Tony's online?  Apr 28 2013, 01:36:45 PM
Last years was available to download in HD or SD from iTunes with all performances included
Conductor cam  Mar 11 2013, 01:20:18 PM
Oh if there was one thing Helen was, was consistent! Consistently BAD! What where they thinking?
Comedy Songs.....  Mar 7 2013, 09:26:28 AM
Does anyone know any comedy cabaret songs like

I Can Sing!
Alto's Lament
My Simple Christmas Wish

??

Also does anyone know a song called Woking? Ruthie Henshall performed it many years ago at the Royal Festival Hall and Recently again at the London Hippodrome Concerts. its about a female train announcer, i have been trying to get some information on the song

Comedy Songs.....  Mar 7 2013, 04:29:21 AM
Thanks for all the songs they are proving so much help.
Comedy Songs.....  Mar 6 2013, 05:15:49 PM
I love chris his song I'm In Love is insane! But I fear there would be a heart attack from the blue rinse brigade at the song lol Thanks for the suggestions so far guys they are so helpful
Comedy Songs.....  Mar 6 2013, 05:06:07 PM
Thats defiantly one thats on my list! completely forgot about she loves me!
Comedy Songs.....  Mar 6 2013, 04:58:52 PM
Love a bit of wildhorn :-p
Comedy Songs.....  Mar 6 2013, 04:44:35 PM
Thanks will look it up!
Comedy Songs.....  Mar 6 2013, 04:07:15 PM
Hello, was wondering if anyone could help me? I am looking for some great comedy numbers and seem to be a bit lost when it comes to Laugh Out Loud moments.

I am working on a musical compilation revue and what something different than the average Mr Cellophane and Little Girls.

The songs don't have to be from musicals but they need to be standout.

I am looking for either solo's, duets or trio's with 2 females and 1 male.

The only great new song i have heard

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You