News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for helso1

Member Name: helso1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Little Shop...Who Leads? Anyone know?
 May 3 2024, 10:02:58 AM

https://x.com/littleshopnyc/status/1786395537006108733?s=46

Sarah Hyland

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Apr 28 2024, 04:19:35 AM

Wonderful, thank you so much 😊 

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Apr 25 2024, 08:11:05 AM

Hi!

I'm visiting NY next week for 5 days, planning on seeing the following. Does anyone know if there are any discounts for any of them? Thanks!

Merrily

The Outsiders

The Great Gatsby

The Notebook

Helen x

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Nov 14 2023, 08:19:27 AM

Hi!

Has anyone got anything for Back To The Future?

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Reviews
 Oct 30 2023, 12:04:05 PM

Hi! Just after some advice if possible. I’m visiting in December from the UK and looking for tickets in the $252 range. I just wondered which people think would be the best seats to take for two of us, from the screenshot below.

Seating Plan

Many thanks for any help.

Helen

BACK TO THE FUTURE will transfer to Broadway in 2023
 Sep 14 2023, 09:57:04 AM

Hi!

Visiting from the UK in December and just wondering if anyone knew if Roger or Hugh had any scheduled dates out? Wasn’t sure where too look for where holidays would be posted.

Thanks. 
Helen 

Merrily we Roll Along
 Sep 14 2023, 09:50:57 AM

Hi! 
Im visiting from the UK in December and just wondered if anyone could help me out with which seating would be best.

In my price range I can get Mezzanine Row A 16 & 18 or Orchestra Row O 10 & 12. Which row does the overhang start in in this theatre?

Helen

Broadway Discounts
 Apr 10 2023, 03:40:19 PM

Thank you! I will give that a try  

Broadway Discounts
 Apr 10 2023, 03:04:27 PM

Hi!

Does anyone have a discount code for A Beautiful Noise at all?

Many thanks.

Helen x

Lunt-Fontanne Seating Advice
 Apr 9 2023, 06:11:30 PM

Thanks so much Mark for the quick response, very much appreciated x 

Lunt-Fontanne Seating Advice
 Apr 9 2023, 05:09:37 PM

Hi everyone,

Visiting from the UK and just after some advice if possible. I have three ticket options for Sweeney and after looking endlessly at seat plan and view from my seat cannot decide which will be best!

Orchestra Row H Seats 14 & 16

Orchestra Row O Seats 18 & 20

Front Mezzanine Row B Seats 18 & 20

Many thanks!

Helen x 

THE MUSIC MAN Reviews
 Oct 24 2022, 08:43:27 AM

Brilliant, thats great! Thank you both! Will get booked

THE MUSIC MAN Reviews
 Oct 24 2022, 06:07:37 AM

Hi!

My apologies, not sure if I’m posting this in the right place. But I’m visiting from the UK on November 16th. I’ve just managed to locate some Orchestra seats for $99 that evening. I notice these tickets are significantly more expensive later in the week. I just wondered if anyone knew if there was a reason for this, or if perhaps Hugh or Sutton were scheduled to be out at all?

Helen

Oct 18 2021, 11:53:08 AM

Hi!

That's brilliant, thank you both! Got all booked for a Wednesday matinee in November! Went with Orchestra Row N.

Thank you again!

Helen

Oct 17 2021, 01:38:45 PM

Hi! 

I'm heading over from the UK in November and hoping to see Little Shop. Does anyone know if Jeremy Jordan does matinee performances at all? Or if he has any scheduled time out of the show. 

Also is the view ok for Center Orchestra Row N?

Many thanks for any advice

MOULIN ROUGE! Reopening Night Thread
 Oct 12 2021, 11:43:09 AM

Oh that's great, thank you both for your replies! Very much appreciated! I'll keep my fingers crossed

Thanks again x

Seating Advice
 Oct 12 2021, 09:05:02 AM

Thank you both so much for all your help, really appreciate it! Will go with the suggestions made!

The links to the photos of the theatre seating were great!

Thanks again x

MOULIN ROUGE! Reopening Night Thread
 Oct 11 2021, 09:05:35 AM

Hi!

Not sure if it's allowed or if anyone knows (just after some advice if possible), I'm visiting from the UK hopefully in November and hoping to see the show. Does anyone know if Aaron Tveit has any scheduled dates out of the show at all?

Many thanks

Seating Advice
 Oct 11 2021, 09:03:31 AM

Hi!

Just after some advice if possible. I am visiting from the UK for a week in November (all being well). I am hoping to book tickets for Mrs Doubtfire, Little Shop Of Horrors & Moulin Rouge. I can get the following seats, I just wondered which seats people would recommend out of these?

Mrs Doubtfire

Orchestra

Row Q 7,9 & 11

Mezzanine

Row AA 9-13

Row CC 116-118

Moulin Rouge

Orchestra 

Row O 13-17

Row N 21-25

Row L 21-25 (These are listed on Seat Geek as Partial View, how is the view from these?)

Little Shop Of Horrors

Orchestra

Row K 104

Row C 5

Row P 107

Thanks for any advice!

Tick Pick Question
 Nov 27 2019, 06:53:38 AM

Hi!

I just wondered if I could get some advice. Looking to book a ticket for my Mum to see Moulin Rouge when we visit NY next week. I found a seat on Tick Pick that comes with the following message:

Section Orchestra Right Row T Seller notes Seat 20. ADA accessible; these tickets allow for wheelchair access if needed. Chairs are provided for non-wheelchair customers.

I just wanted to check if this was the case that non-wheelchair customers are able to sit

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You