News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Happy2BeHere

Happy2BeHere Profile Photo
Member Name: Happy2BeHere
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

I Finally Saw
 Apr 21 2014, 07:34:27 PM
""I'm not saying Bridges is flawless, by any means, but there is something special happening inside that theater."
I wholeheartedly agree. I'm personally against any kind of cheating, but you can't help but witness the kind of magic happening at the Schoenfeld every night."

I agree there is magic happening in that theater. I think anyone that is on the fence about going to this show should go and I think they will be pleasantly surprised.

I also wholeheartedly agree with t

TDF Bridges of Madison County
 Apr 21 2014, 06:57:03 PM
I also had center mezz after the opening. I could see everything on the stage except, as above, when Robert walked down the aisle in the orchestra.
Rocky Preview Shutdowns
 Feb 22 2014, 08:32:58 PM
I agree that ticket prices have become quite high during previews. They used to be lower while a show was in preview.

The beauty of seeing previews, to me, is being able to see the finished product after the show opens and how the show has evolved from previews to opening. If ticket prices were lower it would be easier to see the progression over the course of a few previews and then see the finished product after opening night.

I was there last night and wasn't surprised or

Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)
 Apr 6 2013, 08:36:31 PM
"... if a few posts on a message board are enough to deter someone from seeing a show, I can't imagine they wanted to see it particularly much anyway."

I agree. Well said!

I too wasn't sure about Deborah Cox but she has a power house voice and I thought she acted the part very well. I didn't hear any glitches in her voice as was stated earlier in this thread. I really like her voice.

I also agree that Constantine gave 100% to the role. It's interesting that it was har

Jekyll & Hyde (Broadway Previews!)
 Apr 6 2013, 05:26:29 PM
"While I wish more had seen the original version to have a qualified comparision, I am still happy that it is getting a second go round on Broadway. We sure did enjoy the first round! Please, see it for yourself...Enjoy the experience."

I wish that I saw the original yet I don't really feel the need to compare. I wish the two could just stand on their own and be appreciated for each one individually. I can't say that I've ever gone to a show and not found something that I enjoyed about

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You