News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Penalers

Penalers Profile Photo
Member Name: Penalers
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix
 Oct 23 2014, 03:43:57 PM
A tip: rates seem to change a lot for certain days, especially if you're buying day of. I scored a last minute ticket to Pippin for $40 last week.

Might as well throw my code out there too:

BANSZ

Taboo Question
 Aug 12 2005, 10:57:35 AM
Hey Guys,
I was just wondering if anyone knew how i could get a hold of the sheet music for the song "Come on in from the outside" from Taboo. I am willing to pay for this music if anyone has it or knows someone who does. Thanks so much!

Where the Hell is La Gugino?
 May 10 2005, 03:48:55 PM
I can not believe that the tony comittee snubbed Carla Gugino. That was one of the most brilliant performances i have seen in a long time.

MAME question
 May 9 2005, 08:35:44 PM
Are there any good leading male roles in mame?
re: For anyone who was at FL state thespians
 Apr 12 2005, 08:44:20 PM
oh wow
 Apr 12 2005, 05:11:34 PM
How did your troupe get to bring ten things?
 Apr 11 2005, 01:31:00 PM
I was at the festival too and I had a wonderful time. In regards to 4990, they are in my district and swept all the critics choices, and even won critics choice for their scene, "the serpent." But they did not win anything at the state level.

b-way4life. I saw a soap opera. A wonderful pieve. Who did you play in it?

I even got a critics choice of my own for publicity.

Congratulations to everyone who attended.

re: My La Cage Review (from Monday)
 Dec 31 2004, 03:24:04 PM
I think a lot of the criticism and dissapointment in La Cage comes from people wanting it to make a huge political statement because it is about a gay couple. When they realize that it is just a classic Broadway musical they are dissapointed. However, i think that the fact that it is a classic broadway musical about a gay couple makes more of a statement than anything else could. I'm glad you enjoyed the show. It is truly wonderful and should run for years.
elphaMORON
 Dec 7 2004, 05:03:58 PM
SHUT UP!
re: Brooklyn-Am i crazy?
 Dec 5 2004, 05:39:30 PM
Unfortunately, this is the new state of broadway. As much as i hate to say it, audiences eat this sh*t up. But like it or not, crap like this and wicked is what is keeping broadway alive.
re: Broadway's obsession with Belting.
 Dec 5 2004, 09:54:55 AM
I don't think it's so much at the fault of the performers as much as it is the composer. If the music is written that way, then that's how it's supposed to be sung. How powerful would defying gravity be in her falsetto?
re: Yeah, I have a ticket question
 Nov 29 2004, 04:59:43 PM
Here's an idea. talk her out of beauty and the beast.
re: Caroline or Change ending POSSIBLE SPOILERS (maybe)
 Nov 29 2004, 04:58:18 PM
I was thinking the same thing and then I reread the part in the last scene between Caroline and Noah where caroline says:

My sorrow go where my heart grow calm,
When you stop breathing air you get
oh so calm,
no fire down there
so it's calm calm calm
and there's never any money
so it's very very calm
but you miss
oh you miss
the sun and the moon
and the wooden bassoon

What could that be reffering to if not her death? And the fact that

Caroline or Change ending POSSIBLE SPOILERS (maybe)
 Nov 29 2004, 04:44:45 PM
A friend of mine and I were talking about COC and he was saying that at the end of the piece, he thought Caroline died. Now, reading over it, it seems to fit in. What do you think? Does she die?
re: HELP!! MUSIC EMERGENCY!!!
 Nov 23 2004, 10:16:05 PM
Thank you so much! I live in Florida, how do i go about finding out the libraries?
re: HELP!! MUSIC EMERGENCY!!!
 Nov 23 2004, 06:41:54 PM
I hate to be obnoxious and bump my own post, but I'm really in a time crunch. Any help would be great!!
HELP!! MUSIC EMERGENCY!!!
 Nov 23 2004, 03:53:23 PM
I'm in desperate need of sheet music or accompaniement for the tennis song from City of Angels, i looked everywhere, but the song is not in the vocal selections. If anyone has any information as to where i could get this that would be wonderful! Thank you!!!
Mr. Applegate audition
 Nov 7 2004, 02:27:03 PM
Hi guys, I'm auditioning for Mr. Applegate in Damn Yankees, and I was wondering what would be a good song for my audition. I'm a baritone and we only have to sing sixteen bars. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Question about website
 Sep 21 2004, 09:04:52 PM
I remember someone a while back posting a website that sells sheet music for individual songs, not the whole show. If you have that, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

re: Advice needed (Group Numbers)
 Sep 19 2004, 01:32:52 AM
GREAT suggestions. Thank you. I should probably add, older WELL KNOWN shows. Even more so than company and MWRA
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You