News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jupiter63

Member Name: jupiter63
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
 May 25 2013, 01:19:23 AM
I thought I remembered Megan Hilty having something to do with this- here she is singing First Impressions- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7aJP-SFgOk

If it is even still in the show, I cannot see Krysta pulling that off at all. Everything about this looks like a fail waiting to happen. I like Krysta but I can't see her as leading lady material. She's more featured IMO.

SMASH
 May 3 2013, 02:51:41 AM
Honestly I think McPhee's biggest issue is that she was cast to be compared to and to constantly best Hilty. I don't think McPhee is good at all and she has no presence but she's not in a league of her own on TV. There are PLENTY of bad and flat actors who work regularly on TV. At least McPhee has her looks going for her. Even on Smash, Anjelica Huston's performances are regularly laughable. It's her presence that saves her. Debra Messing is awful on this show. Jeremy Jordan and Krysta Rodriguez
SMASH
 May 2 2013, 09:52:21 PM
Score. Thanks! I told her that but I wanted something backing me if it was going to turn into a debate (which it will at some point- yay sisters).
SMASH
 May 2 2013, 09:34:40 PM
So my sister has always been a Broadway junkie. She's in a theater program now so it's gotten rather OTT. I am more of a casual fan. We went to the NY Pops performance the other night and she had an interesting opinion on Megan Hilty. I was being a little gushy about her (it was my first time seeing her perform 'Diamonds' in person and she was awesome and ridic charismatic on stage) and she said that the others were the Broadway stars, Megan was only there to add some TV glamour. She acknowledge
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You