pixeltracker

Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads

ClaraJohnson
#1Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 12:49pm

Okay, I love them. And I've been wishing Zach would do Broadway since hearing him sing in TANGLED. Any rush ticket info yet?
Zachary Levi & Krysta Rodriguez in FIRST DATE

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#2Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 1:01pm

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah
Updated On: 5/20/13 at 01:01 PM

brotherhoodofman Profile Photo
brotherhoodofman
#2Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 1:02pm

I love Zachary Levi (especially in Chuck!) so now I'm actually interested in this show. Glad we're actually finding out more about it now.

Matt Rogers Profile Photo
Matt Rogers
#3Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 1:03pm

Joined 5/20/2013 to post about how very interested you are in a show.

Go away little shill.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#4Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 1:25pm

Troll aside, I'm liking this casting. Will this make the show a success ultimately? Who knows. But I'm liking this news so far.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#5Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 1:33pm

Calm down!

So what if he joined to announce the musical or if he/she likes Zach? Seriously, this community needs to be more accepting!

Matt Rogers
#6Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 1:34pm

Accepting of people who are hired by producers specifically to come on here, create an account, and shill their crappy little show? No thanks.

ClydeBarrow
#7Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 1:37pm

I like the additional "any rush info yet" to make it seem more legit. The OP didn't want to comment in the original thread about this because it was more negative about the production.
Original FIRST DATE News Thread

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#8Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 1:43pm

This board is open for all things theatre. There is absolutely nothing wrong with sharing news about a show. A person who calls a show a "crappy little show" must have swallowed one too many bitter pills. Whether it's a fan of a show or someone who is actually involved in a show is immaterial. There are people out there..."in the dark"... who love supporting new theatrical efforts. Those of us who truly love theatre wish you all the best. from RC in Austin, Texas....visiting NYC June 7-10, 2013.

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

ClydeBarrow
#9Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 1:50pm

Patti, the F*CK are you even talking about?

Patti LuPone FANatic
#10Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 1:56pm

I know what I'm talking about.

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

ClydeBarrow
#11Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 1:58pm

Well I'm glad someone does because you're the only one.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#12Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 2:06pm

I understood what he's talking about. Shills don't typically post about a show without stating how terrific the show is or the rapturous audience response. This thread is as innocuous as every other thread with casting news.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

ClaraJohnson
#13Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 2:08pm

Wow Clyde. I've been reading your posts for ages as a longtime lurker. So much anger, though I have to admit you make me laugh with your cattiness. Must be tough to be such a hater. You can say what you like, but I finally joined because I'm a religious SMASH watcher (don't judge) and lover of all things Zach Levi. Have you SEEN Tangled? Have you WATCHED Chuck? He's amazing and super-adorable. And there are a bunch of (hopefully) student rush tickets with my name on them. So flame away, mister.

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#14Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 2:10pm

Among other things, this may be the sexiest duo on Broadway in years.

Matt Rogers
#15Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 2:11pm

You're full of crap, Clara. Tell Sue Frost at Junkyard Dog Productions that I said hi.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#16Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 2:19pm

Why on earth would anyone care so much about exposing someone for posting casting news? And be so nasty and bitchy about it? THAT is what doesn't make sense.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

ClydeBarrow
#17Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 2:21pm

Thanks for the admonishment, Clara. It just seems fishy that you joined today to give the world this news which someone already made a thread about. One in which I said how much I love "I See the Light" so of course I have seen TANGLED. And mainly I'm being angry at Patti because that was some nonsense spewing.

"So flame away, mister." Is that being homophobic, Clara?

ClaraJohnson
#18Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 2:30pm

Clyde, I apologize for not looking to see if there was another thread. I know that's bad form. I saw it had just come up on the front page and thought I'd be first.

And about "flame away" - ha, yeah right!

ClydeBarrow
#19Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 2:38pm

Getting back to the task at hand...

Clara, if you're going to get a bunch of student tickets (which they will definitely have) then I guess you'll be going pretty much the entire week that the show runs.

Belle9 Profile Photo
Belle9
#20Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 3:23pm

Clara, ignore the negativity. Thank you for posting this. I'm also a HUGE Zach fan and have been hoping for years that he'd make it to Broadway. I probably wouldn't have known anything about this if you had posted this on the original thread, so THANKS! :) I can't wait!!

Patti LuPone FANatic
#21Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 5:51pm

Clara, I second what Belle9 said. Some people in this board absolutely thrive on negativity. Sad. I hope you have a fun time with First Date.

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#22Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 5:57pm

Clara, I second what Belle9 said. Some people in this board absolutely thrive on negativity. Sad. I hope you have a fun time with First Date.

Hate to say it, but pretty much MOST of the people do :/ But yeah, Clara, ignore them. They were like this to me too when I joined. Have fun with FIRST DATE. :)

Updated On: 5/20/13 at 05:57 PM

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#23Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 7:29pm

Thanks to this thread I hear that one ticket sold!

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

PlayItAgain
#24Zachary Levi + Krysta Rodriguez = FIRST DATE leads
Posted: 5/20/13 at 11:40pm

yikes what unfortunate timing of the first preview, due to San Diego Comic Con commitments (Nerd HQ, panel for THOR) Levy will definitely be out July 17th-22nd

Videos