News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mdangora

Member Name: mdangora
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Naked Boys Singing has closed
 Feb 3 2024, 07:16:03 PM

This thread is cracking me up - as someone VERY close to the show for MANY years, just thought I'd pop on to clarify a few things :)

Yes, it closed last week.  As a show that has played several venues, moved, closed, reopened, etc over the past 26 years - There was no announcement since, who the hell knows, it will probably pop back up again somewhere down the line. Also, outside fo BwayWorld no one really runs the press releases. The show continued to sell very well/consi

HARMONY Reviews
 Apr 15 2022, 06:08:27 PM

I was at that performance in question - EVERYONE around me was fully masked the whole time as far as I could tell.  About half of the audience had come from a benefit dinner, upstairs in the same building, where they were not masked so there was a little bit of questioning about if they had to be masked during the performance (especially as requirements have been changing a lot in the city lately).  The ushers were very clear when seating people and at intermission they were on top

de Shields sets departure from HADESTOWN
 Apr 11 2022, 07:26:47 PM

I'm just putting more André as the Wizard in Wicked energy out into the world - and, if up to it, Liza as Morrible (I mean, The Wiz and Dorothy's daughter).  André is one of the best musical theatre talents of our generation and I hope that he gets a chance to give a performance that will live on forever and ever in a big  once-in-lifetime type film :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You