News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LinkLarkin2

LinkLarkin2 Profile Photo
Member Name: LinkLarkin2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: re: Most annoying songs
 Jun 27 2006, 06:34:14 PM
ok- we are all entitled to out own opinion! so just leave it now! I will never for the life of me, understand why you like those type of musicals, the way you wont understand why i like my type of musicals! Come on, i didnt write the show or score, so stop actin like a kid and takin fings out on me!!
 Jun 27 2006, 03:35:07 PM
u said almost all of hairspray- (which i find hard to believe- but its just ur opinion) so that must mean u actually liked at least one song from hairspray- which wud be...??
 Jun 27 2006, 02:59:42 PM
Well, i havnt seen Billy Elliot yet but i have the soundtrack to the west end show! so if you have msn, i coud send you a few of the songs if ud like!?
 Jun 27 2006, 02:55:40 PM
umm, nope! i like RENT, Beauty and the Beast, Billy Elliot the musical, Oliver, A Chorus Line, Urinetown, Sideshow, Mary Poppins, The wedding singer- and probably loads more, but i cant remember them all! lol! : )
 Jun 27 2006, 02:38:53 PM
Im sorry- maybe i shud have made it clear which of the rogers and hamersteins musicals i dont like- i hate the King and I, Oklahoma, south pacific, carousel, and that they are the only ones i can remember! The sound of music is ok- but not the best bit of music ive heard! and the story line is way too similar to the King and I! but everyone has difrent tastes of music, and i just dont like that type!

But- Hairspray, Little Shop Of Horrors, Thoroughly Modern Millie, and Annie are all ko

Jun 27 2006, 11:37:34 AM
I dunno why so may people are naming Hairspray songs! But i suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinion! My fav'rite musicals are Hairspray, Little Shop Of Horrors, Thoroughly Modern Millie, and Annie!!! They are so kool!

The songs i Hate-

Grease Lightnin'- omg that song is so crap!
the entire-Annie get your gun score!
the entire- West side story score! ARRRGGGHHHH- it goes thru my head
i hate almost every thing rogers and hamersteins! but the sound of music

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You