News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for McBroadway2

McBroadway2 Profile Photo
Member Name: McBroadway2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Will Swenson in Rocky Horror Show
 Aug 28 2013, 12:42:34 PM
Since its renovation the Bucks County Playhouse really has reestablished itself as an outstanding regional theater with top quality productions and attracting some great people to work there both in the casts and creative teams. I was able to see Mothers and Sons back in June and it was fantastic and I have no doubts that this production will be anything less! Will Swenson and the rest of the cast are going to rock!
JANE LYNCH in ANNIE Tonight!
 May 15 2013, 01:02:43 AM
I am seeing the show next Wednesday and I was looking forward to seeing Jane but now after reading these comments I am even more excited! I am glad she did such a great job!
Erik Altemus on as Pippin today?
 May 13 2013, 03:25:47 PM
"Damn. No one scored an illegal picture of shirtless Erik?"

I'd like to see that too iluvtheatertrash!

Quality of Paper Mill Playhouse
 May 12 2013, 10:23:57 PM
My first and only visit thus far to Papermill was to see Newsies and I was very impressed with my experience. I thought the theater was great and even though my seats were far back I still had a great view. I also thought the town of Milburn was so cute and it was very easy to walk from the train. I was there on a gorgeous fall day and had lunch at a cute deli before the show and it was lots of fun!
Erik Altemus on as Pippin today?
 May 12 2013, 10:12:56 PM
I would be so interested to see Erik as Pippin. I think he is great and really stood out to me with what little Lewis has to do in the show so I was very impressed. And he is gorgeous so that helps too :)
Patti LuPone to join American Horror Story
 May 12 2013, 10:01:37 PM
American Horror Story is one of the most inventive shows on tv in years!!! I love it and I love Patti and I am so excited for next season. Patti v. Jessica v. Kathy is going to be one witch fight!
Neil Patrick Harris to Host Tony Awards
 May 9 2013, 12:28:21 PM
NPH is very handsome! David Burtka is a lucky man indeed.
Confirmed! Neil Patrick Harris to Return to Host Tony Awards
 May 9 2013, 10:58:37 AM
I think Neil does a great job as host, I was at the Tonys last year and he is highly entertaining and was great to see live. That being said, I agree that it would be nice for a new, fresh host to come in and wow us all. Maybe next year will be different but for now all we can do is hope that it will be a great awards show! But frankywhitley, you are right, I can do without the Rob Ashford dancers opening number haha.
Candice Glover Sings
 May 9 2013, 01:07:14 AM
Candice was phenomenal! So are all the ladies at this point really. It's a tough call because they all deserve to win. I think Kree might be the one going home.
Ryan Steele
 May 9 2013, 01:04:48 AM
Thanks DramaTeach! I had never seen that performance, it was great, especially Ryan of course lol! It was interesting to hear him sing a little, although I assume that was a pre recorded track. I wish there was a video out there of him singing a full song of some sort, but alas I don't believe there is!

Ryan Steele
 May 8 2013, 05:17:22 PM
I would also love to hear Ryan sing. Obviously dancing is his forte, but I am still very interested to hear what he sounds like.
Ryan Steele
 May 8 2013, 01:33:45 PM
They are such a dreamy couple *sigh*
Ryan Steele
 May 8 2013, 12:50:51 PM
Did anyone else who has seen Matilda feel like Ryan was underused? He is fantastic and so talented (not to mention super cute!!) and I can't wait to see him in something where he has a bigger role!
Patina Miller Out of Pippin Tonight Stephanie Pope in
 May 8 2013, 12:28:21 PM
I know I am a little late to the conversation but I was at Pippin on May 2nd the first night Patina was out and Stephanie was on. When they made the announcement right before curtain I was pretty disappointed as I was hoping to see Patina's Tony nominated and probably winning performance. After reading this thread and learning the circumstances about no rehearsal for Stephanie I can certainly cut her some slack and give her credit for performing the role that night but that doesn't mean I though
Shubert Theatre Balcony Poles
 May 8 2013, 11:40:10 AM
I saw Matilda the other week and was sitting in the balcony Row D seat 21, so basically your same seat on the other side and my view was great. I was worried about the poles as well but they were not anywhere in my line of sight so I think you should be alright!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You