pixeltracker

Candice Glover Sings "Somewhere"

Candice Glover Sings "Somewhere"

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#1Candice Glover Sings "Somewhere"
Posted: 5/8/13 at 11:58pm

Not sure if there are any American Idol fans on the boards but Candice Glover, a favorite to win it all sang "Somewhere" from "West Side Story" tonight and brought the house down. Can't find a clip but it'll be on the website tomorrow.

Updated On: 5/9/13 at 11:58 PM

sephyr
#2Candice Glover Sings
Posted: 5/9/13 at 12:09am

I absolutely love her!

McBroadway2
#2Candice Glover Sings
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:07am

Candice was phenomenal! So are all the ladies at this point really. It's a tough call because they all deserve to win. I think Kree might be the one going home.

ucjrdude902
#3Candice Glover Sings
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:08am

Agreed, she just seemed flat tonight.

ucjrdude902
#4Candice Glover Sings "Somewhere"
Posted: 5/9/13 at 10:29am

American Idol posted the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WI1qU-HvTM

Owen22
#5Candice Glover Sings
Posted: 5/9/13 at 10:48am

Candice will end up on Broadway. As will Amber if a smart A&R or music head doesn't realize her amazing potential.

Angie, who is actually a musical theatre kid, doesn't scream Broadway to me for some reason..

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#6Candice Glover Sings
Posted: 5/9/13 at 11:25am

My humble opinion:
Kree will go home tonight.
Candice has by far the best voice!
Angie will win, because she has by far the most presence. Last night she was just so free, relaxed, and animated on stage. Sadly, Candice just doesn't really move or show the kind of energy that Angie does, even though her voice edges Angie's out.

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#7Candice Glover Sings
Posted: 5/9/13 at 11:49am

As glorious as Candice's last performance was last night, that was a set-up. The contestants didn't get to choose one song last night. It was Jimmy Iovine's choice, the judge's choice and the producer's choice. At least one of those should have been a contestant's choice. Two of the three choices for Kree were nothing short of sabatoge. Even Nicki Minaj said, "Whoever chose that last song for you should be stoned." All of the final three are talented but I would prefer a Kree/Candice finale. Sadly, I think it is going to be a Candice/Angie finale.

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#8Candice Glover Sings
Posted: 5/9/13 at 11:55am

"Even Nicki Minaj said, "Whoever chose that last song for you should be stoned."

And how appropriate that comment was coming from Ms. Minaj, who usually is.

Kristie-K2 Profile Photo
Kristie-K2
#9Candice Glover Sings
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:29pm

Wow!!!!Best singer of the night

ucjrdude902
#10Candice Glover Sings
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:44pm

I don't know if Angie will win but I do think she and Candice are the final 2. Kree has been "dead" for a couple of weeks, appearing bored with the competition and no enthusiasm what so ever.

Videos