News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RozeeRossi

Member Name: RozeeRossi
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The kids of Les Mis AKA Broadway ignores biology  Jan 28 2014, 09:32:44 AM
Don't get too ticked off at the OP. There are plenty of people like him.

My favorite one is the guy I heard during the Les Mis tour intermission who said, "I think it's some sort of artistic metaphor that she was white when her family had money, and when she grew up in poverty, she turned black!"

How Many Of The 40 Broadway Theaters Have You Been To?  Nov 28 2013, 09:00:06 PM
Majestic (PotO x2)
Eugene O'Neill (BoM x2)
Shubert (Memphis, Matilda x2)
Lunt-Fontanne (Ghost)
Imperial (Nice Work)
Brooks Atkinson (Peter...Starcatcher)
Nederlander (Newsies x2)
Broadway (Cinderella)
Golden (Vanya)
Longacre (First Date)
Helen Hayes (Rock of Ages)
Al Hirschfeld (Kinky Boots)
Music Box (Pippin)
Jacobs (Once)
Neil Simon (Big Fish)

15 theatres - 20 shows - Almost halfway there!

Matilda Cast Recording  Oct 29 2013, 01:35:45 PM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1065001#4478280
Will Swenson in Rocky Horror Show  Oct 25 2013, 09:34:39 AM
Hunter Foster is directing, right? If you see it, please say what you thought of his direction.
I Love You Because Playbills/Merch  Oct 25 2013, 09:32:06 AM
Bump. Looking for I Love You Because stuff!
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/20/13  Oct 23 2013, 12:55:58 PM
Pardon if this has been stated before, but does anyone know what the nut for Romeo and Juliet is?
Bierko out of Matilda....for now.  Oct 17 2013, 02:57:50 PM
I think what he was wondering (and what I was wondering as well) was in the Playbill itself, is Craig's bio still listed as Trunchbull - despite the fact he'll be 'gone for 12 weeks' or did they push Chris' up and he's listed as the main Trunchbull (Which I'm guessing not since he's splitting the role with Ben.)
Ordinary Days Playbills/Merch  Oct 17 2013, 12:35:35 PM
Bump
Haven Burton  Oct 11 2013, 04:44:04 PM
Does anyone know what she's up to lately? Sorry if this is a question that has an obvious answer but I did enjoy her in Shrek and haven't heard much about her as of late.
Rude Patron Story At Cinderella  Oct 10 2013, 01:49:03 PM
About four years ago, I saw Wicked on tour (mostly for Colin Hanlon who's a big favorite of mine) and somehow managed to get a front seat. During the middle of Dancing Through Life, the woman next to be whipped her phone out. I wasn't too irritated as I can understand if someone needed to contact her immediately, however, I glanced over and discovered she was watering or fixing or whatever to her FarmVille crops. I can understand if you're not crazy about Wicked, but you're sitting front row dur
Lea Michele Will Be On TOP CHEF This Season!  Oct 8 2013, 01:25:31 PM
Ah. That's along the lines of what I thought it was. Thanks for the info! :)
Lea Michele Will Be On TOP CHEF This Season!  Oct 8 2013, 12:46:12 PM
Just out of curiosity, why do most everyone on this board so strongly dislike Lea Michele? I don't know much about her (or anything about her really, with the exception of her in Spring Awakening and her other stage work) I was just interested to know. Is there a thread where this has been previously discussed?

Craig Bierko as the Trunchbull  Oct 8 2013, 12:19:18 PM
When I saw it again the second time (I won lotto on the day of the Flea Market, and had seen Bertie before) the fact that they used a stunt double was almost covered up (And I, who already knew about the change beforehand) until after the cartwheels, Craig came back on about a second after the other Trunchbull exited the stage, so it was pretty obvious to the entire audience at that point (whether you saw that it was a stunt double or not). Also, does anyone know who is his stunt double?
Book of Mormon cast as of late?  Oct 8 2013, 11:56:58 AM
Do we know who will be replacing on tour if this is true? The standbys or....?
Matilda OBC album vs. OCR album  Oct 8 2013, 11:48:47 AM
Yeah, I feel the same way about that particular section. Of the males, he's the only one I hear and I can barely hear the females in comparison.
I Love You Because Playbills/Merch  Oct 2 2013, 10:51:09 PM
Hey all,
So after months of continually checking eBay, I have failed to find anything Ordinary Days related. And, just my luck, when I went Flea Market searching, apparently someone had bought all of the OD stuff from a table that had a good bit of OD merch.

So my point is, if anyone has anything at all Ordinary Days and is willing to sell it, please PM me. Thanks!

Edit: was able to get an Ordinary Days program from the theatre directly. Now I'm searchi

Matilda OBC album vs. OCR album  Sep 29 2013, 08:54:37 PM
I, overall, prefer the OBC. I'd have to say, the only ones that to me are better on the OCR are Quiet, When I Grow Up, Story 4, and Smell of Rebellion (although I do find the new sound very interesting). And I must say I like the OBC's Bruce better, simply because they added in a male bass line, along with the clearer sound, and I adore hearing Miss Honey practically fangirling at the end rather then sounding inspiring and encouraging.
Congratulations To Chicago For 7000 Perfs...and Counting!  Sep 27 2013, 04:06:10 PM
Looks like this revival is going to pass Cats.
Matilda OBC digital download?  Sep 25 2013, 11:36:49 PM
Thank you getatme!

Luckily, I still had some iTunes cards around and was able to get it now. I'm still downloading/listening to but my, this sounds just as expected. I've always preferred the Broadway cast and they sound so great. Definitely worth it!! If nothing else besides all the added tracks, Lauren and Bertie, especially the latter, changed it up and it's very interesting to hear the new take on the characters.

Big Fish rush  Sep 21 2013, 12:30:19 PM
Tried it this morning. Unfortunately, my alarm didn't go off so I woke up on my own at 9 and got there around 9:30. All the tickets are selling when the box office opens, definitely. I wasn't able to get rush for either show (They ran out about six people before me) but I decided to get rear mezz. If you get there by 8 - 8:30, you should be safe.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You