Haven Burton

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#1Haven Burton
Posted: 10/11/13 at 4:24pm

I came across this on Playbill and wanted to share! What a voice! I love her little parts on the Shrek cast recording and was wondering..did anyone see her as Elle in Legally Blonde or as Fiona in Shrek? I know it's kind of the go to casting choice but I'd love to hear her sing some Elphaba!
Video

jetts7 Profile Photo
jetts7
#2Haven Burton
Posted: 10/11/13 at 4:29pm

I found these videos of her on YouTube as Fiona and Elle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stQD6l8WIck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKviIi46fYQ

rorschach37
#2Haven Burton
Posted: 10/11/13 at 4:30pm

I saw her on tour as Fiona, she was quite good. Not quite as bubbly as Sutton, but she did a wonderful job. Would love to see her in somthing again. :)

RozeeRossi
#3Haven Burton
Posted: 10/11/13 at 4:44pm

Does anyone know what she's up to lately? Sorry if this is a question that has an obvious answer but I did enjoy her in Shrek and haven't heard much about her as of late.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#4Haven Burton
Posted: 10/11/13 at 4:44pm

Saw her in Shrek. I thought she was fine, but I really didn't like the show at all, so that likely worked against her.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

cardamon Profile Photo
cardamon
#5Haven Burton
Posted: 10/11/13 at 5:09pm

Does anyone know what she's up to lately?

She's in the cast of DISASTER! (Off-Broadway) at the moment.

DISASTER! Cast Announcement

Starship
#6Haven Burton
Posted: 10/11/13 at 5:47pm

Saw her in the Shrek tour. Didn't really use her belt at all until the finale. She was most likely just having an off day. But, I've heard her belt in Legally Blonde/Shrek and it's insane!

She could definitely play Glinda in Wicked.

TheGingerBreadMan Profile Photo
TheGingerBreadMan
#7Haven Burton
Posted: 10/12/13 at 9:53pm

I also saw her as Fiona on tour. I thought she was fine, but I prefer Sutton. (I never saw the Broadway production, I'm basing this off the recording. I like Sutton's vocals better.)

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#8Haven Burton
Posted: 10/12/13 at 10:17pm

I saw her in the Shrek tour. She paled a great deal in comparison to Sutton Foster. She looked bored the whole time and like she would rather have been anywhere but up on that stage.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Videos