News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nickynackyneevy38

nickynackyneevy38 Profile Photo
Member Name: nickynackyneevy38
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: David Hasselhoff the Musical
 Jul 2 2006, 08:06:49 AM
im guessing not many people like him then? lol
re: perfect roles for stars
 Jul 1 2006, 08:48:42 PM
Blanche i agree i could really see andrea rivette as fantine, she'd be so amazing. that would be one heck of a les mis then!
re: The best version of ALTO'S LAMENT
 Jul 1 2006, 08:36:41 PM
WOW! ANDREA IS AMAZING, THAT SONG IS SO CLASS! WOW! lol thats all i can say!!! thank you soo much for sending me that link, that song is FANTASTIC and Andrea, you are so talented! WOW! lol absolutely FAB!
and btw its like 1.30 am where i am, its not 8.30pm! how strange! lol

Jul 1 2006, 08:31:42 PM
woops sorry just ignore me, that was a bit stupid lol im listening to it now, thanks very much
 Jul 1 2006, 08:29:23 PM
hmm it ses its waiting to be downloaded, so will i just wait?? lol sorry stupid question but still
 Jul 1 2006, 08:26:35 PM
yea thats what i saw, is it at all possible to listen 2 it newere else?
 Jul 1 2006, 08:18:37 PM
how do you guys listen to it? id love to hear it
re: Which version of Jekyll & Hyde?
 Jul 1 2006, 07:41:44 PM
can i ask, is bring on the men in jekyll and hyde? becuase it wasnt in the hasslehoff DVD and its one of my favourite songs, i would have loved to have heard coleen sexton singing it...
re: What happened to Coleen Sexton?
 Jul 1 2006, 07:16:29 PM
wow all you guys seem to be in contact with andrea! how VERY cool! ive never seen her live or coleen unfortunately because i live 2 far away but i want to say, i absolutely LOVE andrea and coleen, they are just so amazing at what they do and to thik andrea was really ill! ive onli sen the dvd of jekylla nds hyde and they stole the show for me, i wish i could sing like that, they're so amazing, i really hope someday i see them live...
 Jul 1 2006, 06:32:52 PM
hi there, my name is niamh and i just joined broadwayworld.com and i am now in love with all things andrea and all things coleen sexton! i have only just finished watching J and H that i got off ebay and i am in love with it. people like andrea and coleen just completely blow me away, how so much talent can reside in one person is incredible. ive been searching the internet for different pictures and songs sung by these two, because andrea and coleen are fast becoming two of my favourite broadwa
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You