News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for justincharacter

justincharacter Profile Photo
Member Name: justincharacter
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Camila Cabello to play Maria in Speilberg's WSS?  Dec 19 2018, 10:20:33 AM

Robert Marshall said: "jacobsnchz14 said: "https://twitter.com/MikeAdamOnAir/status/1026835926574669824

Do not know how reliable the source is
"

It's likely between Camila and Rachel Zegler . Cindy Tolan just followed Rachel in the last couple of days on Twitter after months ago following Camila's entire entourage. She hasn't shown interest in any other latina actresses in the correct age range and singing ability. Camila hinted at something new coming up in 2019 in a way that her fandom has come to believe is an indirect reference to WSS. Rachel has followers that are hinting something big may be up as well. And Speilberg was very tight lipped when asked about Camila in October. Expect the announcement after the Grammy Awards.

"

They are still searching for Maria. They are currently in the midst of callbacks. 

BREAKING: The Lion King (2019) Cast Revealed with Donald Glover and Beyonce  Nov 1 2017, 06:41:02 PM

twitter.com/Disney/status/925853092255551488. Incredible!

Joy Behar was asked to take  Aug 4 2017, 05:00:07 PM

Is there any word on Patti LaBelle? I can see her touring in the role

"Atlantis"-Pharrell Inspired Musical  Mar 28 2017, 02:06:50 PM

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/pharrell-williams-movie-musical-atlantis-1202016968/               Produced by FOX and will be directed by Broadway's very own Michael Mayer. It sounds quite...interesting. 

Does anyone remember this Heather Headley slip up?  Mar 20 2017, 11:31:37 AM

I sure was, way before actually. 

Does anyone remember this Heather Headley slip up?  Mar 20 2017, 11:26:13 AM

What? You sound pressed. Are you OK? I brung it up because I never knew about this video and I was wondering if anyone else knew about it. Thanks for implying something I didn't though. Everyone knows Heather is a talent.

Does anyone remember this Heather Headley slip up?  Mar 20 2017, 11:15:55 AM

https://youtu.be/9YRTKDmVk-E 6:24 

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA: The Musical  Jan 26 2017, 03:28:27 PM

Elton John? Meh. Sheryl Lee Ralph as Miranda is genius casting, although. 

Beauty and the Beast  Jan 11 2017, 06:32:52 PM

That is not the new version of the song. The new version of the title track (during the ending credits) is produced by Ron Fair who produced for Mary J. Blige, The Black Eyed Peas, Christina Aguilera, Fergie, and all of those artists. He actually produced the Moulin Rouge version of "Lady Marmalade". So it will not even remotely sound similar to the Celine-Peabo version, but will fit to modern day audiences. 

La La Land  Dec 31 2016, 09:52:05 PM

I caught this film last weekend and I just fell in love with it. It's a magical film. The production design and cinematography is fantastic. The score was superb, and Emma and Ryan gave outstanding performances. I loved the whole  "frozen/slow-mo" frames with the ensemble (we see it at the party and in the epilogue). Am I the only one who came out of the theater humming "Someone in the Crowd"? That song was one of the more memorable ones f

HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Dec 1 2016, 11:30:30 PM

Ariana sounds perfectly fine. Her voice shines during "Without Love". 

Jason Robert Brown on Fallon Tonight  Sep 19 2016, 07:59:11 PM

He will be on The Tonight Show tonight with Ariana Grande and the Roots. They will be performing a track from her album, "Jason's Song (Gave It Away)", written by Mr. Brown himself. Make sure to tune in!

Anyone seen Paramour post changes?  Sep 9 2016, 10:47:09 AM

Thank you for the updates! I still think that Mr. Guettel should have written the score for this show. It would have been a perfect fit. 

Ariana Grande cast as Penny in  Jul 7 2016, 09:10:51 PM

Neither. 

Ariana Grande cast as Penny in  Jul 7 2016, 09:04:40 PM

LOL. Always pressed about something or someone. 

Ariana Grande cast as Penny in  Jul 7 2016, 08:28:26 PM

Oh, please! Say what you want but many critics made the same statement Cinders did. That's why she's getting so much Emmy buzz. Even Spielberg caught her performance on the show and raved about it. Don't sit there and try to put down this girl when you know she's extremely talented. 

Ariana Grande cast as Penny in  Jul 7 2016, 05:33:25 PM

Huh? Are you mixing her up with Miley Cyrus? @Ranger

Ariana Grande cast as Penny in  Jul 7 2016, 04:02:39 PM

YES! Great casting! Love this so much!

Miss Saigon film  Jul 5 2016, 04:18:25 PM

Oh! My mistake! I didn't know that thread existed. Thank you!

"Miss Saigon" Film  Jul 5 2016, 04:12:37 PM

Since the Broadway production is eyeing an 2017 opening, has anyone heard anything about this lately? If I remember correctly, they were looking at Jessica Sanchez to star in the title role. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You