News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SawyerEmcee

SawyerEmcee Profile Photo
Member Name: SawyerEmcee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Will The Robber Bridegroom extend?
 Apr 15 2016, 08:38:35 AM

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone heard anything about The Robber Bridegroom extending? I have a friend who hasn't seen the production yet and won't be coming to NYC until the first weekend in June. I loved this show and would love for her to see it. Any word? 

Friday Matinee Performances?
 Apr 22 2014, 08:41:09 PM
Any news or word if there will be any Broadway or off-Broadway Friday matinee performances this summer? I'm trying to put together a long weekend trip where I can see as many shows as possible.
Angela Lansbury will return to Broadway!
 Jun 21 2013, 01:52:53 PM
Does Lansbury have Kennedy Center Honor yet?
Into the Woods Movie Cast
 Jun 21 2013, 01:50:39 PM
No Christine Baranski either then, I suppose? Shame, she would have been a delight as the Stepmother.
 Jun 21 2013, 01:48:56 PM
That does make sense, I just think, IMO, that there will be a certain ick factor with a 50 year old Johnny Depp and a 14 year old girl...... And not the same kind of ick factor that is intended within the play.

At the same time, I hope they don't change the context of the scenes between the Wolf and Little Red.

Jun 21 2013, 01:43:04 PM
As much as I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Sarah Hyland as Little Red, is it safe to assume they are going to cast a younger actress in the part now that Jack has been cast?
LAST FIVE YEARS Revival will receive recording!
 Jun 21 2013, 01:38:05 PM
Very happy for the new cast, but when I was watching the show I couldn't help but wish I was watching Sherie and Norbert. They are still definitive Jamie and Cathy to me.
Norbert Leo Butz:
 Jun 21 2013, 01:31:33 PM
Yes thank you!!!! It was driving me insane that I couldn't remember what it was.
Norbert Leo Butz:
 Jun 21 2013, 01:15:15 PM
I completely forgot about Stacy's Mom!!! There was another late 90s/early 00's number he sang that got a big laugh out of the audience as well but for the life of me I can't remember what it was..

In any event, I highly recommend seeing this new cabaret!

Norbert Leo Butz:
 Jun 21 2013, 09:40:02 AM
I saw his show at the beginning of the month. It was definitely a fantastic evening. I think I preferred "Girls, Girls, Girls", or at least the set list, to his other "Memories and Mayhem" cabaret show (which I loved). I was singing Come On Eileen for days! He is one heck of a performer.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You