News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bell0708

Member Name: Bell0708
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Some trivial Wicked circa 2006 questions and image search  Dec 3 2020, 10:10:54 PM

According to an old Wicked fansite that is now defunct, so take with a GOS, but it said that Shoshana performed with Megan Sikora, but not with Katie Adams.  Like I said, I could be wrong, feel free to correct me if I am.  I also believe Victoria and Megan did go on together, not sure which city.   I was thinking of making my own list at some point, a friend and I were thinking of starting a website, so a lot of this is written down.  I love to hear about the differen

do roles win tony's or do people win tony's (probably both)  Aug 20 2020, 10:28:31 PM
I have heard a rumor that Elphaba keeps her Tony in her bathroom. I'll see myself out.
does bernadette peters and every other famous voice actor or actress only like people who voice animals?  Jul 17 2020, 04:51:46 PM

fosterfan2 said: "These responses to the OP's original comment are hilarious!!! I am LMAOing at all of them. Thanks everyone!!!"

I agree!  Who needs stand-up when you get to read comments from this savagely witty bunch?  And no, I'm not being sarcastic, I thank you as well!

Tyra Banks Broadway  Feb 24 2020, 05:31:04 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "It’s too bad Naomi Campbell can’t act or sing because she’d be the ideal Miranda.

As for Tyra, I want her and Miss J to do “Virginia Woolf”.
"

I spit out my drink while reading this, I was laughing so hard, too funny!

Let's sort this out accurately....  Feb 23 2020, 12:37:59 PM

"Ladies and gentlemen, there willl be no more music for the rest of this performance.  Thank you for your understanding and enjoy the rest of the show."

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Dec 14 2019, 07:39:43 PM

James Kerrigan2 said: "Nancy Opel is leaving on January 19, 2020, andAlexandra Billings is replacing her on January 20, 2020.

Is anyone else leaving?

When are Hannah and Ginna Claire leaving? I hope Kara Lindsay and Christine Dwyer come back.
"

I'm not sure about Hannah and Ginna Claire, but tomorrow is Gizel's last day as Nessarose, have no idea who's replacing her.

Actors Weight  Nov 3 2019, 11:47:12 AM

SouthernCakes said: "I feel like everyone gets up in arms regarding race (see every Evita cast announcement), but no one really talks about weight? Why cant Elphaba be a thicker girl? Why cant Evan Hansen be a bigger boy? I was watching the All 4 Evans Sing video and thought why is does this character have to be some skinny angelic faced boy? Does that help us be on his side more since his actions are terrible? Why cant the mothers in the show be thicker ladies? Or the dads etc. Just

Elphaba Alternates?  Oct 26 2019, 09:28:49 PM

steven22 said: "I used to follow the understudy and stand by history on the Innuendo forums but it appears to be down the past month."

I know right?  I hope it's not gone forever, I liked that forum. 

Frozen replacements  Sep 24 2019, 05:49:39 PM

BritCrit said: "RWPrincess said: "They've both been with the show for almost 3 years so not unexpected. Disney likes to move people around or use them elsewhere so I'm sure we will see both ladies again soon. I wonder if we might be getting some type of stunt cast for one of them. I'd love to see Christy Altomare as Anna if there isn't a stunt cast."

I think Stunt Casting could be possible (if it keeps Frozen open a few months more) but t

Page Six literally slut-shames Kara Lindsay and Stephanie Martignetti over pregnancies  Aug 10 2019, 01:50:31 PM

Kara Lindsay also tweeted to Page 6 (I don't know how to copy it because I'm an idiot), something along the lines of "We are women in our mid-thirties who have been trying to have a family, let's be more sensitive about that".  I personally don't see it as slut-shaming, but Kara did mention the headline was strange.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Jul 29 2019, 06:24:02 PM

Tanya 4 said: "SchuylWERKsister said: "This is all a bit... odd. When Caroline Bowman missed for an extended amount oftime, it was known that it was due to some sort of injury and Christine came in as a temporary replacement. Alison was outfor a bit on tour I believe and Dee temporarily replaced. All this to say thatHannah certainly isn’t the first Elphaba to miss a substantialchunk of performances, but something about this just seems off. This reads more like the Cais

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Jul 9 2019, 07:48:45 PM
Love Carla! Hope she has a chance to go on.

Off topic,but I love your profile pic Fly High. Which green witch is that?

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Jul 1 2019, 06:52:35 PM

Supposedly, Hannah's had a sinus infection, yet I also heard Jackie's coming back.  So I am confused.....

Laura Benanti Wicked?  May 31 2019, 11:27:17 PM

She broke her neck doing "Into the Woods" about 2 years before Wicked opened, but it took her a while to recover.  Glinda's not the most strenuous role physically, but there are a lot of stairs she would have to navigate, which I personally would not want to deal with potentially getting hurt again.  I see her more as an Elphaba, which she definitely wouldn't able to do, I don't think.  Just speculating though.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  May 27 2019, 12:14:22 PM

JustinLovesSideShow said: "Anyone know who the new standby is? It’s laurels last week"

Rumor has it, Jennifer Dinoia

Loving the musical while indifferent to the score  May 10 2019, 06:35:58 PM

Light in the Piazza for me, loved the story, songs were pretty weak.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Apr 5 2019, 05:05:26 PM

NOLAguy said: "With Katie Rose leaving this week, do we know of the new Glinda? Sorry if it has been posted..."

Ginna Claire Mason

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Apr 1 2019, 08:53:08 PM

SchuylWERKsister said: "I'd believe that Zach and Cody (heh) were called back, but it's the Colton Ryan bit that gives me pause. Is he tall enough? Literally, Fiyero does have a height requirement of 5'11" or taller, I believe, and Colton doesn't read that tall."

Not true. Curt Hansen, Michael Seelbach, and I’m pretty sure Kristoffer Cusick was under 5’11”
"

It probably depends on the heights of whomever

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Mar 21 2019, 05:27:19 PM

James Kerrigan2 said: "when should we expect the official announcement?"

I'd say anytime between tomorrow and the day before the show, it's hard to tell with Bway announcements.  I'm betting on sometime in April.  But now that we have an idea who Elphaba is, I say we use up more and more space on this thread figuring out who the new Fiyero is!  And who's gonna replace Mariand and Erin after the tour even though they just started, lol, j

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Mar 20 2019, 09:40:14 PM
She needs to play Elphaba, she is so good!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You