News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chuckydisc

Member Name: chuckydisc
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is Chicago still offering SRO?  Jun 4 2022, 06:32:24 PM

nativenewyorker2 said: "SRO?"

I believe so but only if the performance is sold-out or almost sold out.

Is the Hamilton cancellation line still a thing?  Jun 2 2022, 03:57:55 PM

dramamama611 said: "Rycbar said: "Are we allowed to offer to sell tickets here? It is for tomorrow June 3 evening performance. I was kind of hoping to sell to someone in the cancellation line if that was still going on."

Yes, you are allowed. It's your tix, you can do with it what you like. (Sorry that I don't have specifics on a cancellation line, though.)
"

Are you selling it on here for $10?

Music Man Rush Line.  May 11 2022, 03:30:35 PM

Jjoyluck said: "I was row A seat 13.  The second guy in line got row A seats 11 & 9"

Sounds like there were 2 box office windows open and you got screwed.

Music Man Rush Line.  May 9 2022, 02:31:55 PM

jbp1232 said: "Rushed on Sunday 5/8. The first person got there around 5:30, second 6:15, then 3-6 all showed up right at 7:15. Then a steady trickle after 8:15. It was mother's day and raining at first so maybe quieter because of that. Seats were partial view front side orchestra."

You speak of seat location for you solely or even of the 1st in line?  Your arrival time on line was ... ?

Come From Away - Rush  Dec 16 2021, 10:07:05 PM

misterhermes said: "Update Friday 12/16: Arrived a little after 8am to find only 1 person in line. A couple others joined at about 9:00, and maybe 4 more at 9:30."

I assume you meant Thursday, right?

What seats did you ( and #1 ) end up with?

Thoughts of a Colored Man Appreciation  Dec 14 2021, 02:35:40 PM

Any info about a rush line?

IS there one?  How early?  Seat location(s)?

Company Rush Tickets?  Dec 14 2021, 01:31:23 PM

Anyone sit in the rush box seats yet?

Which box?  View opinion?

Also, how early has the morning line started recently? 

Company Rush Tickets?  Dec 6 2021, 05:22:30 PM

Any recent near front of box office opening line experiences?

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush  Nov 7 2021, 11:36:13 AM

RunnyBabbit said: "chuckydisc said: "Does more happen stage left in the back or stage right in the back?

I have a seat choice of front Orchestra either far-side and will be missing a corner of stage due to an obstruction.
"

I don’t think you need to post the same question on every TKAM thread. Threads with new messages already go to the top of the page.
"

Auto-responses only get sent per thread.

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD Reopening Night Thread  Nov 7 2021, 11:13:46 AM

Does more happen stage left in the back or stage right in the back?

I have a seat choice of front Orchestra either far-side and will be missing a corner of stage due to an obstruction.

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD Returns 10/5, Starring Jeff Daniels & Celia Keenan-Bolger  Nov 7 2021, 11:13:08 AM

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush  Nov 7 2021, 11:12:26 AM

Chicago Rush  Nov 4 2021, 01:50:07 PM
Any recent rush line success?

Seat locations?

Any Luck with Physical Tickets Post-Reopening?  Oct 26 2021, 11:50:36 PM
I have gotten hard tickets recently for Pass Over as well as To Kill a Mockingbird.
GIRL FROM THE NORTH COUNTRY Reopening Night Thread  Oct 17 2021, 01:37:43 PM
Has anyone rushed the show yet?

Any info about the line and seats given is appreciated.

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD Reopening Night Thread  Oct 17 2021, 08:27:18 AM
A seat location question.

Which side of the theatre would I miss less action on stage if I was in a far left/right "partial view" Orchestra seat? ( from the rush line ).

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks.

Come From Away - Rush  Oct 17 2021, 07:53:21 AM

Delmundo said: "Hi I’m rushing Sunday 17 for CFA because waitress was to much. What was your experience rushing Saturday was it 1 or 2 tickets?"

CFA is 2 tix as most rush is. I believe the current Waitress rush is the only single ticket per person General Rush in-person line at the moment and might be the only one for a number of years ( maybe Pippin the last 1-per General Rush ).

Lehman Runtime  Oct 16 2021, 05:43:28 AM

JayElle said: "BMcGregor said: "I keep seeing Lehman Trilogy's runtime being advertised as 3hr 15 min? Anyone confirm if this is pretty accurate? I'm trying to see if it is at all feasible to fit a 1pm Saturday Lehman in before a 5pm Freestyle Love Supreme. Any idea if that is at allpossible, or just wishful thinking? Appreciate any guidance!"

I've seen it 3 times since its return. Yes, the time is accurate. A break after 1sthr and then anoth

IS THIS A ROOM Previews  Oct 11 2021, 07:50:20 PM

InTheBathroom1 said: "I rushed at 10:30 yesterday and got a seat that was front row center. Pretty dead in the theatre which makes me sad, but I understand this is a hard sell."

So that's one front row Orchestra to go along with a front row Mezzanine from a few days earlier. Any other Rush seat info out there?   Thanks!

DANA H. Previews  Oct 11 2021, 07:45:24 PM
Has anyone done the Rush Line for this show?

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You