News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kweeningenue

Member Name: kweeningenue
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Fastest win to EGOT LMM or Pasek/Paul
 Feb 27 2017, 01:38:45 PM

Is anyone else surprised that Justin Hurwitz didn't thank Pasek and Paul in either his Golden Globe or Oscars speech? It rubbed me the wrong way.

Dream Casting That Came True
 Dec 27 2016, 12:16:39 PM

I just wondering if anybody has ever cast their favorite performer in a role in a daydream sort of way and it actually came to be somewhere down the road. I'm sure this instance has happened many times and I just wanted to see if anyone would like to share their favorites :) 

Happy Holidays, BroadwayWorld!
 Dec 25 2016, 03:48:06 PM

What an uplifting message! Thanks for spreading positivity. Happiest of holidays to you and your loved ones.

re: Interesting Musicals That Never Made It To Broadway
 Dec 24 2016, 12:23:27 AM

The La Mirada/Sacramento Music Circus production of Hunchback was one of my favorite nights of theatre ever. So incredibly stunning. At the end, the entire balcony gave John McGinty a standing ovation and signed applause for him.

I also think Children of Eden has a great score and potential...the book is kind of eh. "In Whatever Time We Have" is one of my absolute favorite showtunes of all time. 

How is Ben Platt's attendance in DEH?
 Dec 21 2016, 04:49:20 PM

I am so excited to see Ben give his performance of a lifetime but I also want to catch Colton in the role. I saw him in several college shows as well and he is incredible. He definitely has emotional intelligence way beyond his years, much like Ben. 

Spring Awakening Tour
 Dec 17 2016, 12:46:24 AM

Does anyone have any insight on if this show will be touring? I sure hope so. I found it incredibly beautiful and would love to see it again. 

Ride the cyclone MCC
 Dec 14 2016, 12:30:56 AM

I've lurked on these boards for so long and I never joined or posted because of people's responses being like that. Thanks for answering my question so kindly, haterobics.

As someone who probably won't make it to the show, I'm was wondering if anyone could explain to me why she was wearing a choir uniform and no one could identify her. I was just wondering if there was some explanation in the plot why she wasn't identified because if thinking logically, the kid

Ride the cyclone MCC
 Dec 13 2016, 08:54:38 PM

Will anyone share what the identity of Jane Doe is and why she was wearing a choir costume? I'm dying to know! 

Your Broadway Crushes
 Dec 1 2016, 03:58:03 PM

Alison Luff and her husband are so in love and it's honestly one of the sweetest relationships (if you follow them on Instagram or see their live shows, they're just so in love)

Austin McKenzie is so handsome and kind. Sierra Boggess is honestly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. 

Ride the cyclone MCC
 Nov 15 2016, 12:40:47 AM

Hi there! To those of you who have seen the show, what do you mean that the beginning of show is too morbid? I'm a squeamish person and I'm worried that I might not deal very well with that part! Just give me a heads up!

Also- is Gus Halper still in the show? He wasn't in the new promotional material so I was wondering. My friend went to school with him and apparently he is an INCREDIBLE actor. 

First Date in March?
 Nov 3 2013, 12:41:55 AM
I will be in the city for spring break in March and I was wondering if any one had any idea if First Date will still be running? I don't know much about gauging this sort of thing. Thank you (:
Matilda Standing Room
 Aug 7 2013, 11:04:52 AM
How early would any of you suggest heading over to the Shubert to buy SOR tickets for Matilda? Also, have any of you purchased standing room tickets? How was the view? Thanks in advance (:
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You