News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Courtney2

Member Name: Courtney2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Pippin Merch
 Jan 3 2015, 10:16:12 PM
Knowing tomorrow is the last show for Pippin on Broadway, does anyone know if there are still navy Pippin t-shirts available?
Cabaret Hiptix Question
 Jul 24 2014, 11:58:57 AM
I have a question: My sister has a Hiptix Gold account but is currently traveling for a few months, so she can't pick up tickets from the box office if I buy tickets under her account. I made my own account, and she gave me the gold account promo code, but I am not a gold member. Will they check for my name on a list or would it be okay at the box office?
Cabaret - Hiptix Question
 Jul 14 2014, 11:07:30 PM
I have a question: My sister has a Hiptix Gold account but is currently traveling for a few months, so she can't pick up tickets from the box office if I buy tickets under her account. I made my own account, and she gave me the gold account promo code, but I am not a gold member. Will they check for my name on a list or would it be okay?
Cabaret Seating
 Jul 13 2014, 09:54:38 PM
How is the view from tables 173 and 183 in the orchestra? Are they obstructed view seats? If they are obstructed, do you miss on stage? Thanks.
Lotto/SRO Advice for Hedwig
 May 18 2014, 01:46:42 PM
Sorry I haven't done standing room before, but where do you stand in the theater?

And is there less people on a Saturday or Sunday for lottery?

Lotto/SRO Advice for Hedwig
 May 18 2014, 12:39:12 PM
Do they really release standing room tickets 45 min before the show? Or do they release them a little earlier?
HipTix Questions
 May 15 2014, 11:14:27 PM
Hi, I have a couple of questions for HipTix:
1) When you go to the box office, do they double check your account to see if you are gold or not?
2) Do you pay at the box office or online first?

Help on Picking a Show
 Apr 6 2014, 02:17:07 AM
I'm planning on going to rush a show next week, but I'm not exactly sure which to watch.
Bullets Over Broadway
Cabaret
Has anyone rushed Cabaret? Apparently it started rush tickets in April, but I haven't found anyone saying they successfully got rush tickets.

Be in a show for fun!
 Mar 5 2014, 06:36:25 PM
Is there something similar to this in terms of community theatre in NYC but for non-professional teens instead?

Telecharge vs Box Office
 Feb 10 2014, 11:35:46 PM
I was wondering if there was a difference between the tickets Telecharge has and the tickets the box office has? Do the box office have more tickets they don't give to Telecharge? Also, if you see an available seat on Telecharge but don't want to pay their huge fees, can you request that same seat at the box office? Help needed. Thanks.
First Date Windowcard
 Jan 9 2014, 04:41:46 PM
I'm posting for a friend who is looking to buy a First Date windowcard. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell? Please PM me.
First Date Rush
 Jan 2 2014, 04:35:24 PM
Would there be anything special that would happen on the last day?
First Date Rush
 Jan 1 2014, 04:46:56 PM
Sorry I didn't specify. I meant, would there be a chance they would switch out a few lines and take a risk saying something else if I went the last day?
Also I was hoping to get a windowcard, do you think they would still have it?
And do you think getting in line at 8:30 would be a little too late to be near the front of the line
considering it's closing weekend?

First Date Rush
 Jan 1 2014, 01:51:53 PM
Hey, there hasn't been a recent post about this, and I was wondering:
1) Would it be better to see the show on closing day or the day before closing?
2) Although I have been checking the rush report, I was wondering what a good time to get on line this weekend would be, considering it's the last few performances?
3) Where are the rush seats? There was a thread earlier in the year that had people mostly sitting at the site orch and mezz but it was partial view. If I were to get a s

BROADWAY CARES - FALL 2013
 Dec 7 2013, 01:54:01 PM
When is this Broadway Cares fundraising over? I'm seeing a show tomorrow and want to know if this is still going on tomorrow?
:( THE MATILDAS ARE LEAVING!!
 Nov 26 2013, 07:28:00 PM
Does anyone know when Milly is leaving? I would love to see her before she does. In the video, it seems like it is pretty soon if she's referring to the Thanksgiving Parade as the end.
Papering Service Recommendation?
 Nov 23 2013, 08:37:14 PM
I was wondering which papering services you guys would recommend? Broadway + Off-Broadway shows are mainly what I would be interested in seeing, and I'm a teenager, so I don't think I would be able to see cabaret offers.
I was inching towards TM's Gold Club, or TDF. With TM's Gold Club, I've read about the promotion where the 2 tickets they offer when you sign up, and I haven't been seeing that offer lately, and don't know if I should wait for an offer like that to sign up for it?
Also,

Show Recommendations?
 Oct 19 2013, 04:14:26 PM
And what kind of jokes in Book of Mormon make it offensive? For example, is it about race?
Show Recommendations?
 Oct 18 2013, 07:25:42 PM
Sorry I wasn't clear about this before, my niece is 16 years old. And of course she will help decide, I was just looking for some feedback.
And @dreaming, I was wondering why I should stay away from Matilda?

Show Recommendations?
 Oct 16 2013, 09:31:35 PM
My teenage niece is coming to visit next week, and I'm planning on taking her to a show, but I'm not exactly sure what.
I haven't seen too many shows yet, but I want to bring her to a performance that she'll remember for a while, because she most likely won't be back until a couple of years later. That being said, what should I bring her to?
I haven't seen Pippin yet, but she's not that big of a fan of acrobatic stuff, so I'm not sure if that's worth seeing? She has also seen Phantom,

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You