News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for noisefunk2

Member Name: noisefunk2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Gabrielle Mc Clinton in Pippin as the Leading Player
 Oct 28 2013, 01:32:44 PM
I think the comment about work ethic was intended to imply that she has a high level of work ethic for being so young (Patina is only what like 27)?
Idina Menzel worried she would be fired from Wicked?
 Oct 19 2013, 01:05:55 AM
finebydesign - You think things were icy between Menzel and Chenoweth? I find that hard to believe given the numerous videos of them together. For example, Kristin's last performance where they could barely get through every scene without crying.
Thoughts on Zachary Levi
 Oct 16 2013, 12:06:29 AM
So you hope the show does well but several replies ago you said that you were telling people not to see it because of this encounter? You're coming across doubleminded. Which is it? Do you want to show to do well or not? Also, just a guess but you must be under 30, right? The reason I ask is because I've notice that our generation has a hard time being told no and following rules. It hurts our flesh.
Thoughts on Zachary Levi
 Oct 15 2013, 11:21:26 PM
You came on here hoping to passively aggressively drum up support for your butthurt-ness of Levi not giving you his autograph. You received quite the opposite and now you're too smug to humble yourself and admit the problem here was in fact not Levi, but you. Grow up and move on.
Small Cast Musicals
 Sep 24 2013, 11:02:09 AM
Glory Days - 4
Promises, Promises - < 10, I think

Finding Nemo is trying to swim its way to Broadway
 Sep 19 2013, 02:00:41 AM
Check out the PaperMill Playhouse's revamped take on the Little Mermaid. They did it SO much better than Broadway, as did the one in the Netherlands(?) or somewhere in Europe. Beautiful renditions of a show that was a total disaster on Broadway.

Today's Performances that Will Become Iconic
 Sep 8 2013, 06:40:05 PM
"Also, today's BIG ICONIC PERFORMANCES must catch fire in a bigger way than the iconic performances of the past. Why? Because back then, Broadway had much bigger cultural cache. "

This is so very true. I would also add that the incidence of broadway stars having long broadway careers has greatly diminished as stars have more crossover appeal and transition to television or film which can sometimes make them big stars on screen but not necessarily as iconic as they could have been had th

Kinky Boots understudies
 Sep 8 2013, 06:16:59 PM
Bumping this up. I'm curious how Ware is as well. Found this pic of him in costume: http://instagram.com/p/d52YRCLkge/
Mid-show lead actor switch in
 Sep 3 2013, 05:30:01 PM
ClumsyDude was that toward the end of the run when Marisa Jaret Winokour came back? I think she talks about the time that happened in one of her video blogs on Youtube.
Montego Glover as Leading Player?
 Aug 23 2013, 02:10:34 AM
phan24 - Actually, I believe "Role" is the proper homonym when referring to a character in a play.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You