News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Eurotrash

Eurotrash Profile Photo
Member Name: Eurotrash
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Woman in White London Revival  Nov 10 2017, 11:26:22 AM

I'm going! One of my favourite places. It's also had Yank! and Death Take a Holiday recently, done to a high standard. It's in the railway arches at Charing Cross near Trafalgar Square, but it feels like a traditional. theatre inside, it has a rake, and some balcony seats. But beware it's very long and thin, the back rows are a long way from the stage.  

Treat yourself to the very nearby, pre-theatre menu at the Corinthia Hotel. The rooms are &p

Bat Out of Hell  Jul 27 2017, 09:59:32 AM

Having been twice now, I found it enormously entertaining and the audience reaction in London is huge. Yes, the drama is daft-as-a-brush, but a vocal masterclass with those huge, theatrical numbers. Pure, insane entertainment.   

What Went Wrong with the PHANTOM OF THE OPERA Film Adaptation?  Dec 12 2016, 09:43:30 AM

In any show that trades so heavily on its musical numbers, you should never have bad singers.

Riedel on Stephen Schwartz's new show  Oct 10 2016, 09:53:28 AM

Mark is charming, but Milica (MILL-its-ah) is a sensation,. Huge star potential.

RIP Charmian Carr  Sep 19 2016, 09:43:52 AM

Where have the years gone.

Groundhog Day -- Spring 2017?  Sep 12 2016, 09:04:34 AM

Saw it a couple of weeks ago, it will crush all opposition if it can overcome the 'not invented here' syndrome...

Riedel on Groundhog Day coming to Broadway  Aug 19 2016, 11:13:49 AM

Not sure if this link will work outside the UK; Matt Wolfe of the International New York Times, was on BBC Radio 4 Front Row last night reviewing the show. Says “Andy Karl gives one of those breakout star performances that critics and audience love … the proverbial unknown who goes out and becomes a star.” Can’t wait to see it next week…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07nn8lc#play it’s the first item.

Rebecca back on?  Aug 19 2016, 10:57:03 AM

^Who's 'you'? No one offered a view. Though a quick look through previous posts shows you've been entirely wrong about the legal aspects, to date.

Rebecca back on?  Aug 19 2016, 10:32:33 AM

Some foolish wishful thinking on the part of a poster with the username "Eurotrash." No surprise there... This is, indeed, a bunch of trash. Let it die already. 

You're such a weird loser.

Rebecca back on?  Aug 19 2016, 04:06:15 AM

Crikey, just posted on their Facebook

+++

Rebecca the Musical

2 hrs · 

UPDATE: Team Rebecca is overjoyed to announce that, after successfully winning both of our court cases, we are now finally in a position to move forward with our production. We will post further information as it becomes available. For now, we would simply like to extend our immense gratitude to our incredible cast, crew, all of the various law enforcement agencies, legal teams, investors, fans, and the countless others who have faithfully stood by us through these heartbreakingly torturous ordeals. We are now more committed than ever, and will continue to work tirelessly in order to ensure that this outstanding production will, at long last, take her rightful place on The Great White Way.

***********************************************************************************

We hope that you will enjoy taking a few moments to revisit our website and listen to several of our breathtaking songs, in order to be reminded of exactly why we have worked so incredibly hard, over all these years, to bring this epic production to Broadway...

;">http://rebeccathemusical.com/

15 Comments

31 Shares

Rebecca gets CNBC American Greed episode  Aug 12 2016, 09:48:38 AM

Useful, thanks

Rebecca gets CNBC American Greed episode  Aug 12 2016, 09:40:51 AM

Thanks, tried and failed to view it in the UK, hopefully it will appear on their YouTube page, but please give us the low-down.

Rebecca gets CNBC American Greed episode  Aug 8 2016, 07:04:57 AM

Karen Mason's given an interview, she says over on Facebook (see below).  I don't think we get this show on CNBC in Europe, though.

+++

Well, my friends, next Thursday August 11, there will be a one-hour show of AMERICAN GREED (on CNBC) about REBECCA! I was interviewed for this about how I was feeling during all of this ...and hope for the best! Quite a saga, I tell ya. Anyway, here is the info. WHEEEEE
August 11, 2016 @ 10pm

American Gree

Schikaneder  Aug 5 2016, 05:19:03 AM

Milica (MILL - its - uh) is subsequently playing Ich in Rebecca in Germany next summer, with a seriously top team. http://www.musicalfreunde.de/news/rebecca-kommt-endlich-wieder

Schikaneder  Aug 4 2016, 10:11:21 AM

Not too many notes, I'm just not sure it's a classic, I think the melody line is a tiny bit pedestrian, somehow, for a Stephen Schwartz top-billed number. But I'm quibbling, because I really do like it...

Schikaneder  Aug 4 2016, 07:10:40 AM

Don't you have Mozart?

Looking forward to it, I find the number itself just a little bit sub-par for some reason, but the orchestration, and Milica, are just great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfoBir81eyE

Riedel on Alan Menken's forgotten musical  Jul 20 2016, 09:33:41 AM

What does he mean by "famous for deconstructing popular record albums onstage"?

Recording Broadway/West End Shows?  Jun 22 2016, 05:06:25 AM

The thing is, when you bought the ticket, you and the theatre had an agreement that you wouldn't do that, because that is one of the conditions of you being at the show.

If you've ever seen Judge Judy, you will know that this is a bit like a contract, which is an agreement between two people; you and the theatre manager.  

You broke that agreement, which is dishonest, not the right thing to do, and not a very nice thing to do.

Even if

FUN HOME Will Close on September 10th  Jun 22 2016, 04:48:50 AM

It's not unreasonable to argue that this was quite a weak result, in terms of customer response, for 'best musical'. If it had been in a more typically sized theatre, it would surely have closed months ago.

update: Hamilton lotto entrants  Jun 17 2016, 10:52:07 AM

At the moment, ten out of twenty most current threads are about Hamilton. In my humble opinion it's too many, and is surely making the board a dull visit for the majority, moderators, please.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You