News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chimaera24

Member Name: chimaera24
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shakespeare in the Park Virtual Line
 May 29 2015, 11:23:24 PM

Does anybody know whether you can enter  both the Publics online lottery and virtual lottery. There's 4 of us trying to get 4 tickets total (one for each of us) and can't do the central part line. Is there a way to decline the virtual tickets if you win the in person?

On The Town lottery
 Jan 11 2015, 09:18:47 PM
I won the lotto for today's performance (first time entering!!). My seat in row Q, with a great view. I received notification that I won at almost exactly at 11am. I used a referral code and paid nothing for my ticket. It was a good afternoon and a fun performance!
river rush
 Jan 8 2015, 08:02:13 PM
I did a Saturday rush the weekend before Christmas. I got to the box office around 10:15am and was able to get two tickets for the evening performance with no problem. At the performance, we were able to move down a row.
Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix
 Nov 8 2014, 08:33:43 PM
I'll throw my code into the mix NBIHV. Hope someone gets savings from it!
All the Way Rush
 May 8 2014, 02:39:46 PM
I rushed in early April. I got to the box office at 6:55pm for a 7pm show(!) and got a seat side orchestra, front row. It was slightly partial view, but you could still see all the major action
Post holiday status of Matilda lottery / Pippin rush
 Jan 12 2014, 10:05:47 PM
I rushed Pippin today. I got there about an hour before the box office opened, and was 20th in line, and got a seat in one of the boxes. I was surprised the line was that short given how early people have tended to get there.
How Much Did You See/Spend on Theatre in 2013?
 Dec 27 2013, 09:35:07 PM
All shows seen in NYC

Chicago - comp
The Nance - $30
Wicked - $75
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike - $37
Two Character Play - $25
Peter and the Starcatcher - $25
The Glass Menagerie - $32
Newsies - $30
A Time to Kill - comp
No Mans Land - $75
Motown The Musical - $150
Machinal - $10

About $500 total
~$42 per show

I'm giving away a Fosse Biography-Merry Christmas!
 Dec 24 2013, 09:02:52 AM
Seeing Motown the Musical with my dad. He traveled to nyc to visit me and see the show. Just seeing him enjoy himself so much made me so happy. The look on his face when I surprised him with the souvenior program was priceless. He still talks about the show even though its been a few months!
Access10 Machinal
 Sep 30 2013, 08:57:27 PM
Just got mine! Thanks for the heads up.
A TIME TO KILL previews
 Sep 29 2013, 12:51:51 PM
I saw the show last night.
Considering it was the first preview and run through, I felt the show ran pretty smoothly. I didn't see any glaring mistakes. There was a scene or two I felt was unnecessary. Set changes could be tightened up a bit. I liked the use of projections during the show. I felt it helped add context to the scenes and occupied one's eye while the set changes were going on.
The cast did a great job, and the found myself not losing interest. I enjoyed the show more than I

Newsies losing its legs?
 Sep 22 2013, 10:31:22 PM
I saw the show yesterday. While one was pretty much guaranteed to win lottery tickets, the show was pretty packed. I really didn't see any empty seats.
A TIME TO KILL VIP PACKAGE
 Sep 19 2013, 09:28:32 PM
I won it the other day. Should be interesting!
Glass Menagerie first preview
 Sep 8 2013, 08:22:31 PM
I saw this afternoon's performance from the mid mezzanine and thought I had the perfect view. I loved the set design and the stage had an appearance of weightlessness. The entire cast put on a great performance.
Labor Day Weekend Ticket Rush
 Aug 29 2013, 07:14:25 PM
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew how affected ticket rushes are by the holiday weekend, and if it's worth it to try. Thinking of trying to get tickets for Two Character Play, which I know hasn't been the difficult other weekends.

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You