News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TioSalamanca

TioSalamanca Profile Photo
Member Name: TioSalamanca
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Telecharge Premium Seating
 Feb 2 2015, 11:21:10 PM
Thanks for the help!
Telecharge Premium Seating
 Feb 2 2015, 12:02:53 AM
Hope this isn't a dumb question but I'm looking for show tickets on Telecharge and was wondering - is it possible that some of the seats designated as premium seating ever go down in price the closer it gets to the date of the show?
New Title Performers Announced for Broadway's Matilda
 Aug 26 2014, 11:09:11 PM
During the Emmy's this Ricky Gervais Audi commercial came on and I thought the little girl in it looked really familiar. Realized it's one of the Newtilda's - Eliza Holland Madore. So cute!
:( THE MATILDAS ARE LEAVING!!
 Feb 24 2014, 12:04:23 AM
So from these posts it seems pretty safe to say that 5 original cast members will be performing their last show on Sun. 3/2 @ 3:00 pm. Do they generally tend to do something special at curtain call when so many are leaving? Trying to decide which day to see the show that weekend..
Standout performances, 2013
 Dec 7 2013, 10:43:13 PM
Matt1, Glad to know I wasn't the only one who was impressed with Beatrice Tulchin! All of the kids were amazing, but she especially stood out to me every single time she was onstage and I just had to look her name up in the Playbill.
Newsies or Matilda
 Nov 17 2013, 07:38:26 PM
Matilda
Longevity and Touring Potential for Matilda
 Oct 8 2013, 05:52:26 PM
I'm admittedly new to these boards and merely a casual fan/observer of theater so I apologize if this question seems ignorant - just looking for some educated input. I recently saw Matilda on Broadway and really loved it. I had heard great things about the West End production and was pleasantly surprised that, for me, it lived up to the hype. It did have some neat effects and things like that, but what really made me fall in love with it were the simpler things - namely the clever/witty lyric
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You