News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LisaLB

Member Name: LisaLB
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Band's Visit - Atlantic Theatre Company (Off Broadway)  Nov 7 2016, 07:22:01 PM

NY Times story about it

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/theater/atlantic-theater-company-has-a-new-musical-from-david-yazbek.html

Riedel on The Great Comet off stage battle - PART 2  Oct 21 2016, 11:05:47 AM

This link leads the the program from ART. Ars Nova gets billing at the bottom of page 5, as well as a blurb under creative team.

https://issuu.com/americanrep/docs/art_natashacomet_fin2/1

The Hunchback of Notre Dame at Paper Mill  Aug 12 2016, 11:28:19 AM

this story speaks for itself

http://www.playbill.com/article/what-ever-happened-to-hunchback

WAITRESS at A.R.T. Thread not Theard  Aug 6 2015, 07:16:10 AM

On Sunday, when we bought the pie from concessions, we were offered the option to get our pie "in the third act."  This meant we picked up our pie on stage right after the show.  We were allowed/encouraged to take pictures of ourselves on the set.  It was brilliant social marketing (and delicious pie in a jar). Not sure if this was just a one-time opportunity, or something they plan to continue through the run.

Michael McGrath, Hank Azaria, Leslie Kritzer and Megan Hilty Will Be  Sep 23 2014, 12:25:35 PM
Michael McGrath is fantastic in Finding Neverland at ART. I had hoped he would transfer with the show. Fingers crossed...

Finding Neverland seating queston  Jul 20 2014, 09:09:15 PM
If I remember correctly, the seats in the "obstructed" row are not raked higher than the row in front of them which is across the walkway. Lots of leg room, though. The box office staff at ART is super helpful and they handle their own calls (they don't send them out to Ticketmaster or Telecharge), so I would recommend calling them for the scoop. Going on Friday, can't wait! I can't believe this run didn't sell out the day it went on sale. All the Way was sold out even before the first prev
HELP - Broadway songs about being excited / deliriously happy  Mar 25 2014, 08:02:04 AM
What a great gift, so personal. I trust your teacher will be touched.
I would love to see the final playlist.

What more do I need? from Saturday Night
Not for the life of me from Thoroughly Modern Millie

Announced But Never Played  Feb 23 2014, 10:31:41 AM
Another production that never happened (at least not yet), Tuck Everlasting. I had opening night tix for the out of town try-out in Boston, July 2013. They postponed due to lack of theater availability in NY. I suspect there's more to that story.

re: Broadway Work Out Songs  Feb 5 2014, 06:43:42 PM
Don't Break the Rules from Catch Me if You Can is a great one for cardio once you're warmed up.
Wicked 7pm 10/6  Oct 3 2013, 06:14:33 PM
2 tix for Wicked Sunday Oct 6 7pm. Got opening night tix for Big Fish. Partial view 4 the row, face value $82 each. Make me an offer by private message
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You