News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dollwithamission

dollwithamission Profile Photo
Member Name: dollwithamission
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Working at Disney World
 Feb 28 2007, 12:57:40 AM
Our high school director's daughter did the college program at WDW, and was talking all about it the other day. If you're just going to WDW to intern, you end up driving shuttle buses and flipping burgers. However, if you end up trying out and getting in to the theatricals, you can end up in a parade in Epcot like her daughter(or better). The experiences can be drastically different, but our director seemed to think it was a good experience for her daughter over all. Working at Disney also can g
re: Help! I've fallen from so much rehearsal and I can't get up!
 Feb 28 2007, 12:21:58 AM
I don't know if my school is the only one crazy enough to do this...our music department and theatre department have traditionally worked around each other's rehearsals, but apparently this year is an exception. I'm in jazz choir, our Contest Play, and our musical, "DISNEY'S High School Musical" which opens April 12th, a week and a half after most of the cast takes a week-long chorus trip to NYC. So what do the brilliant music and theatre directors do? Jazz Choir rehearsals nearlly always confli
re: Theatrefest~Illinois
 Nov 25 2006, 11:24:13 PM
We're performing at theatrefest! Charley's Aunt. Friday morning. some building with the word Lincoln in it. Be there or be...somewhere else.
re:Pirate Queen
 Oct 30 2006, 10:39:06 PM
Saw this show Saturday. I agree with nearly everything that has been said here, and would give a full review if I had the time. But as I don't right now, I had a question. Some people have mentioned not knowing what was going on when Grace and Elizabeth were discussing behind the screen. When I saw it, the people of the court tried to listen in, then they whispered what I assume was information to the audience. I, however, could not understand whatever it was they said (I was about as far back a
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You