News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for linus84

Member Name: linus84
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: WHY didn't I think of this before? PETE'S DRAGON on stage!  Sep 16 2020, 02:07:04 PM

Stephanie J Block as Nora

Joel Grey as Lampie

Miriam Margolyes as Mrs Gogan

MEAN GIRLS Recoups and Announces Film Adaptation  Jan 24 2020, 09:47:06 AM

Dove Cameron for Regina George

TOOTSIE the Musical: PREVIEWS START  Apr 18 2019, 08:00:42 AM
Saw it last night. I was overall disappointed. I was really rooting for it but nothing really seemed to land for me. The cast is great and I think they are doing their best with the material they have. For me, the music was the biggest let down. I cannot recall a single song that I just wanted to hear again.

Also, the story just still doesn't feel quite right. I know they have addressed the concern about a man taking a woman's job (while pretending to be a woman) but it still just didn'

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Apr 9 2019, 10:44:18 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with the Lucky Seat lottery pages? The Hadestown one doesn't seem to load.
My Fair Lady Lottery question  Apr 2 2019, 12:31:04 PM
I have never had that experience with that lottery
Superhero at Second Stage  Feb 1 2019, 10:12:47 AM
The show started a few minutes after 8 and was over at 10:25. I imagine it will get tighter
Sweet Charity-Harlem Rep  Jan 9 2019, 09:37:02 PM

BrodyFosse123 said: "Um, you can’t locate any reviews because their first performance isn’t until Saturday January 12, 2019, bro.

Plus, they’re only performing SWEET CHARITY twice a month until June 2019.
"

Oh they have been performing since December- they just delete performances from their site as they go. It’s very odd- I know it only because we have been talking about going since December. Their schedule is very odd 

Sweet Charity-Harlem Rep  Jan 9 2019, 12:15:45 PM

Has anyone seen Sweet Charity at Harlem Rep? Or anything there?

I wanted to take my friend who has never seen the show but I have no idea if it is worth the venture. I can't find any reviews/threads about it so thought I would ask.

Clueless the musical partial view seats? Question  Dec 5 2018, 09:21:46 AM
I have my ticket for sale for this Friday's show.
Balcony
Row AA
Seat 12

I have been trying to sell for $40 if you are interested.

Clueless Ticket for Sale  Dec 4 2018, 01:48:04 PM
Sorry- just one!
Clueless Ticket for Sale  Dec 4 2018, 12:38:51 PM
Bumping if anyone is interested before I offer it to someone else.
Clueless Ticket for Sale  Dec 3 2018, 11:15:19 AM
Hi- I have one ticket for the Friday December 7th, 7:30pm show. I can no longer go- it is one of the partial view seats:
Balcony
Row AA
Seat 12

Selling for $40 (orig 48)

Cluelesss ticket switch  Nov 13 2018, 12:29:54 PM
Anyone interested in possibly switching a ticket for Clueless. I have a ticket for Friday December 7th at 7:30. Balcony- AA- Seat 12. I have a show that night now and would need to go on a Tuesday. Just figured I would see if anyone was able to switch.
Harry Potter Friday Forty  Aug 17 2018, 12:01:30 PM
You do go through a metal detector in which you have to put keys, phone, etc in a tray before you walk through. I don't think the water bottle will be a problem but I also didn't bring anything in with me.
Harry Potter Friday Forty  Aug 16 2018, 03:07:56 PM
Honestly, for this show, I would recommend getting there early anyway as they have a thorough security check. Also there is so much to look at in the lobby that I was glad I had extra time just to walk around.
TDF vs Rush for Head Over Heels  Jul 20 2018, 09:00:44 AM
I honestly think it is just up to the theater/what the have available. I bought mine in the morning first thing and I was in the balcony so ¯\_(?)_/¯
Stubhub procedure  Jul 11 2018, 05:15:38 PM
Yes! The fees are almost $15-20 per ticket I think
Stubhub procedure  Jul 11 2018, 04:17:28 PM
Sorry that last part should have been "and you don't want to be late!" not "you don't want to wait"
Stubhub procedure  Jul 11 2018, 04:16:56 PM
I know that there will be a pop up message stating if the tickets are the QR code kind- meaning you can just show your phone. I know Frozen does this.

As far as when the ticket prices go down, I would say weekdays are the best for that. got $40 tickets to Mean Girls that way and that was about an hour before the show. However, on the weekends, the prices don't always drop to what you are wanting.

It really just depends on the show. The more popular the show is, the more people

Frozen Cast Recording  May 10 2018, 02:23:47 PM

The number onstage does have slight hint of sexuality to it in contrast to the movie. It is funny but much better when you can watch it!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You