News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theatrelovr

theatrelovr Profile Photo
Member Name: theatrelovr
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Do you think the recession is going to lead to lower ticket prices?
 Oct 24 2008, 06:03:48 PM
Haha. As if. Broadway from my perspective is only for the wealthy and students...and thank god that the students have those rates or else I doubt many of them would be going either. It always cracks me up at the end of the Tonys when the host tells everyone to get out and see a show...maybe they should tell us at this years Tonys how to afford to do that. Its a shame because people like me who love the theatre and especially broadway cant get there nearly as often as I would like.
re: Grease Production Number on the Tony Awards
 Jun 15 2008, 10:23:53 PM
i didnt think much of it at all, not one of my favorite shows ever.
re: The 62nd Tony Awards Megathread
 Jun 15 2008, 10:05:30 PM
i'M JUST NOT A FAN OF THIS SHOW
 Jun 15 2008, 09:58:26 PM
YES...YES...YES
 Jun 15 2008, 09:53:10 PM
Are you kidding Mrs. Lovett, I am not a fan of Whoopis, but she is breathing new life into the show, she is pretty damn funny tonight.
 Jun 15 2008, 09:49:52 PM
I cant wait to see the performance of RENT with the original principal cast members. Hopefully it will live up to what I am imagining it to be in my head.
 Jun 15 2008, 09:46:38 PM
I would have loved to have seen actual scenes from the plays, remember back wnen they used to do that on the tonys....good times.
re: A little mishap at YF last night
 Jun 13 2008, 07:40:32 AM
NO! I have tickets for July 3rd. That would just be my luck, whats that saying "If it wasnt for bad luck, I'd have none" Is the general consensus that YF is going to close rather quickly?
re: Xanadu on Regis and Kelly
 Jun 13 2008, 07:32:07 AM
I was just going to say that. I have not seen one show that was on Regis that was anywhere near as good as when you see it in the theatre.

Jun 12 2008, 12:45:26 PM
Whats next....Ruben Studdard starring in the musical version of Fat Albert? Where does it end....someone stop the boat, I must get off.
re: Young Frankenstein original cast
 Jun 9 2008, 12:35:37 PM
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
Young Frankenstein original cast
 Jun 9 2008, 12:31:10 PM
Does anyone have any idea how long the principal cast is going to be with the show. I have tickets for July 3rd and am hoping to get to see them all.
re: Daniel Reichards last show
 Jan 10 2008, 01:34:16 PM
Has anyone heard how Daniel's last performance was last night?
re: Daniel Reichards last show
 Jan 6 2008, 08:15:31 PM
Thats kind of weird, I havent heard of many people who end a run in the middle of the week.
Daniel Reichards last show
 Jan 6 2008, 07:17:34 PM
Did anyone see Daniel at his final show today. I was just wondering how it went.
re: WaMu Theatre @ Madison Sq. Garden
 Dec 21 2007, 09:22:28 AM
Are you by chance going to see Kathy Griffin?
re: The Official 'fANADUs ' love thread to Xanadu the musical on Broadway !
 Jul 27 2007, 11:17:27 PM
How long is Cheyenne going to be in the show. He is freaking awesome. Glad to see him on the Great White Way again.
re: Places to stay in NY?
 Jul 27 2007, 11:14:39 PM
It's very pricey, but the last time I was in the City, I stayed at The W Times Square. I loved it. The rooms are very small, however, you are in the heart of the theatre district, and the ambiance is just spectacular. The view from the top is just breathtaking. A must see for any theatre lover. Enjoy your trip.
re: Grease First Preview Tonight
 Jul 27 2007, 11:09:49 PM
So, A friend of mine's mother went to see the show and she thought is was good, (keep in mind that she is a diehard Grease fan) and was really impressed by the cast with the exception of the leads, she said that they were weak and did not live up to the expectations that they were built up to be on. Right from the beginning of that reality show, I knew it was a bad idea to let the general public pick the leads of a broadway show. I do think that Laura has a beautiful voice, but I hear that she
re: The Wedding Singer Tour Site
 Jul 27 2007, 02:15:51 PM
Baltimore is a little to far to travel for this show. Thanks for the info though.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You