News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tinysmagic

Member Name: tinysmagic
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Blizzard Bway! (The show must go on)...
 Dec 14 2013, 04:50:18 PM
Who's going?? I am...just got a giant discount! Yay! Lots of tix available, so
AFTER MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Nov 7 2013, 06:02:38 PM

Fantasia Understudy: Danielle Herbert

Nov 7 2013, 04:35:58 AM
Ny dream Guest stars:

Sandra Berhnard - Come rain of come shine, 10 CENTS A DANCE, THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA

Daniel Breaker - tAKE THE a train, BLUES IN THE NIGHT, pENNIES FROM
HEAVEN,

Glenn Turner : Dule Hill replacement.

After Midnight . Better with an intermission
 Nov 5 2013, 11:24:49 AM
Perhaps, but I didn't miss it.
AFTER MIDNIGHT Reviews
 Nov 3 2013, 10:26:09 PM
Don't say I didn't tell you buy tickets! (Just kidding) I;m going again Tues. Thank you Tdf!

AFTER MIDNIGHT Reviews
 Nov 3 2013, 10:16:05 PM
Very cute, twin Andrews!
AFTER MIDNIGHT Reviews
 Nov 3 2013, 10:11:35 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/04/theater/reviews/after-midnight-on-broadway-fetes-the-heyday-of-an-era.html?_r=0
AFTER MIDNIGHT Reviews
 Nov 3 2013, 09:47:56 PM
My dear Evic, did you NOT read the entire review? It was glowingly positive. She raves about the choreo and the show.. I agree with you btw, that the choreo was waaaay inventive...maybe she was referring to some of his other shows. All in all, a great review from the ****ty, who cares? NY Post
.http://nypost.com/2013/11/03/after-midnight-brings-class-back-to-broadway/

AFTER MIDNIGHT Reviews
 Nov 3 2013, 12:07:06 PM
Yes, I raved last wk. I am going again on Tues...should be a blast. Don't hate me cause I love this show.
Shooting at LAX. Breaking News.
 Nov 1 2013, 02:16:31 PM
Timothy Daly, yes THAT Daly eyewitness account on CNN. TSA agent shot, then ran,was shot after checkpoint...something like that. Stampede out of LAX. Gunman in custody. News conference at 2:30. No one confirmed injured or dead...yet (by CNN) sources.
Buying tickets for second act????
 Oct 31 2013, 07:57:35 PM
U say sneak in during intermission like we all did back in the day, and only scope out a seat if it's NOT sold out. Dress very nicely, it's easier.
 Oct 31 2013, 07:54:25 PM
@Dame: Ah, now I see what you mean. As I don't pay attention to too much Hollywood, reality show gossip, I have been blissfully unaware of this Fantasia thing. That being said, I think these young performers should really keep their mouths shut, educate themselves with proper mentors and concentrate on their careers only. Twitter and
FB and this other social media nonsense may be good for "publicity", but I think it does more harm than good. It's too bad you have decided not to see h

Oct 31 2013, 06:32:19 PM
thanks, Horse... yes, I kinda agree re Fantasia...I hardly know who she is, but sometimes you have to separate the talent from the real life. Kinda like my love for Woody Allen films and my hatred for his (imho) perverted personal life. iT S obvious that Fantasia has been rigorously trained in this show, everything from the way she moves, her essence of old school torch/ballad singing, and her love for what she's doing/ The only thing I do NOT like are all those tattoos. Why are these not co
AFTER MIDNIGHT!
 Oct 31 2013, 01:08:11 PM
no plot whatsoever. Strictly a musical revue. 26 songs, no intermission, 90 minutes of joy. Almost like a vaudeville type structure- singers, dancers, specialty acts, soft shoe, type, ballet, torch, ballad, by really gifted performers. And the stage scenery, and costumes are gorgioso. Wynton Marsalis's jazz all star 16 pc magnifico band on stage. Seeee? I can type w/o SCREAMINGI hope you like it ,dramamamma. Bring binocsif you're in the rear mezz and want to see their faces, although not
 Oct 30 2013, 03:25:09 PM
Thanks ART. I fixed it.
 Oct 30 2013, 01:45:45 PM
Thanks, Mr. Eight. Tinymagic is a female, btw.
 Oct 29 2013, 07:43:59 PM
@Matt Rogers, et al.....honestly I am NOT a shill, but in my haste to write on this board upon arriving home in the glow of the joy of this show, I forgot to do a "search", had no idea there was an original thread, which I later found out, and apologize if I have offended anyone who's posted on this thread...

To tell you the truth, someone stated here that I sounded like a 13 yr old girl screaming to school friends...well, I'm 59, but the show
DID make me feel alive and like I was

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You