News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chinwan

Member Name: chinwan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What seats to purchase for Chicago?
 Nov 27 2019, 01:25:18 AM

I am planning on seeing Chicago soon. I read that being too close isnt that great. Is it better to be more towards the back of the Orchestra or on the front of the Mezzanine? I hardly go to broadway shows so I would be willing to spend more if it will make the show better. But if there is no difference then might as well not spend the money.

I am also 6ft, I heard some seats may not have that much room. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Parking near Broadway with in/out privileges?
 Jan 13 2018, 11:03:42 PM

Does anyone know of a parking garage near broadway (within a few block walking distance) that has in/out privileges? I will be staying at a hotel near there (trying to decide which), but so far all dont have in/out privileges.

For Aladdin in New York, what are the good seats to go for?
 Jan 11 2018, 12:16:47 AM

For Aladdin in New York, what are the good seats to go for? I remember by Newsies I was recommended not to go to close to the stage.

Thank you

Is there something like a season pass for different shows?
 Jul 7 2014, 07:09:45 PM
But those would be for smaller shows? I would rather go to the big names, such as wicked, newsies, Aladdin, etc....
Is there something like a season pass for different shows?
 Jul 7 2014, 06:59:04 PM
I know this probably does not exist as each show is run separately in a different theater. But is there anything like a "season pass" or something like that that will give entry (or discounted entry) into different Broadway shows? (not multiple entries to the same show)

Thanks

CD of current cast of wicked?
 Dec 11 2013, 09:43:00 PM
I went to wicked the other night and enjoyed it. Is there a CD of the current cast? the only one I can find is the original.

Thanks

Are these better seats worth the price difference for wicked?
 Dec 8 2013, 08:22:38 PM
I am trying to get tickets to wicked and these are the prices I am getting. Up to how much is it worth it to spend to get the better seats:

Option One:

Section: Front Mezzanine
Row: D
# of Tickets: 2
Cost Per Ticket: $180.00USD
Total Cost: $360.00USD

Option Two:

Section: Front Mezzanine Center
# of Tickets: 2
Cost Per Ticket: $210.00USD
Total Cost: $420.00USD

Option Three:

Section: Orchestra
Inexpensive tickets for this tuesdays wicked
 Dec 8 2013, 08:17:07 PM
Does anyone know how I can get 2 decent tickets to this Tuesdays wicked without them being crazy expensive? The cheapest I could find was $180 and that was for Front Mezzanine

Thanks

Best seates for Newsies?
 Oct 30 2013, 06:04:40 PM
Is row GG any good? Or how about the center by JJ? What is in that blocked out area?
Best seates for Newsies?
 Oct 30 2013, 05:02:52 PM
Thank you for all the tips. Does it ruin things that much to be right by the aisle on the left or right side of the center in the mezzanine?
Best seates for Newsies?
 Oct 30 2013, 04:55:35 PM
Is the Orchestra better then the Mezzanine?
Best seates for Newsies?
 Oct 30 2013, 04:38:34 PM
My girlfriend has been dieing to go. I want to surprise her with tickets. I have never been to a Broadway show. Any tips as to what seats are good and where to buy them?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You