News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for idinawannabe2

idinawannabe2 Profile Photo
Member Name: idinawannabe2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Potential songs for a musical revue.
 Sep 2 2006, 09:49:38 PM
How 'bout "Fugue For Tinhorns" from "Guys and Dolls" for the opening and "Seasons of Love" from "Rent" for the closing?
jukebox musicals you would actually see?
 Sep 2 2006, 09:40:03 PM
i think they should put "on the record" back out. i love disney. and the one's that aren't on stage deserve to be portrayed!
Worst. Lyrics. EVER.
 Sep 2 2006, 09:34:33 PM
ooo...and all of life support from rent. and im a renthead. but seriously, "look i find some of what you teach suspect because im used to relying on intellect but i try to open up to what i don't know because reason says i should've died 3 years ago." and pretty much all of will i? i just cringe. it hits home and all. its a touching song, but its just...eek. im sure larson rolled over in his grave with all of the million ways that some of his songs got butchered over the last 10 years.
Worst. Lyrics. EVER.
 Sep 2 2006, 09:28:31 PM
Okay, my high school just did once upon a mattress. and i must say that as much as i love the songs. 90% of the lyrics are TERRIBLE!

~The whole song Quiet!

~Where sir and when sir, i couldn't be tenser. come on guys. Seriously?

~In a little while, just a little while, you and i will be 1, 2 3, 4. in a little while, i will see your smile in the face of my son to be forever hand in glove is the way ill ever stay, but ill only stay in love if the glove contains your

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You