News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for yeahitskavin

Member Name: yeahitskavin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

James' Mic in Shrek
 Jan 22 2009, 04:30:10 PM
I've been wondering the last several days where Brian's Mic is? Has anyone ever seen it? I have seen in a few pictures what looks like a mic on his right cheek, but I am not sure.
re: Anyone seeing Shrek this Wed Dec 3rd?
 Dec 2 2008, 08:36:59 PM
I saw the show Nov 29th...

Going off of videos on "that" site the changes to "Morning Person" have already been put in place. A motorized mouse now crosses the stage followed by the piper. The curtain(which is also new) comes back down and the tap begins. A big change is that the curtain goes out completely and the emsemble is there in mouse costumes and their is a whole dance break. Sutton rips off her skirt and does a "Chicago" type dance. At the end her skirt is replaced and it

re: WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD COLLEGE FOR MUSICAL THEATRE?¿?
 Oct 2 2006, 10:32:06 PM
definately East Carolina University in North Carolina. Im a student there now and love it. the school is great.
re: galinda wig question
 Oct 2 2006, 10:30:04 PM
but whyyyyyyyyyyyy?
galinda wig question
 Oct 2 2006, 10:26:27 PM
does anyone know why they stopped doing the wig changes for galinda(glinda) in all productions of wicked. with kristin she changed from the curly hair during dear old shiz in the quick change. then changed back to the curly later. does anyone know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You