News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CJR

Member Name: CJR
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Chicago The Musical Appreciation Thread  Aug 17 2021, 11:04:49 PM
Indeed :) i heard the chatter a few days ago but was confirmed by Greg Butlers Instagram post today, with Bibi in Velma position for ATJ.
Chicago The Musical Appreciation Thread  Aug 17 2021, 08:45:57 PM
Bianca Marroquin as Velma. :)
Antonio in CHICAGO is a LIE!  Mar 26 2018, 10:55:38 PM
Ressurecting this for old times sake.... what up, bitches?!
Antonio in CHICAGO is a LIE!  Feb 17 2014, 09:04:12 PM
Strangely enough NO! I have spent the last 4 years with a handsome full blooded Italian who can sing like Steve Perry and beyond! Message me- we HAVE to catch up!
Antonio in CHICAGO is a LIE!  Feb 17 2014, 05:57:59 PM
Dame, I am resurrecting this for you.... because it's been awhile.... and it's effing HILARIOUS. That and I miss you <3
Stage Doors for the theatres on 44th/45th Street  Feb 17 2013, 06:14:42 PM
They are, in fact, all connected behind the theatres.... thus, giving each a "secret" exit.
Repeat Attenders - the superfan documented!  Feb 16 2013, 05:51:10 PM
Yeah but most of us are or have been repeat attenders.... we've lived it lol I certainly have. haha

is GLEE going to do FUNNY GIRL ??  Feb 16 2013, 05:49:11 PM
SoaRJ - I just saw last weeks episode because Im lame, and watch all my shows on Hulu, but I was VERY excited for that shout out lol :)
Chicago the Musical Appreciation Thread  Feb 16 2013, 05:40:23 PM
Wow. Where was this thread YEARS ago when I worked for them, was the Chicago Queen and actually cared? lol Now Im lucky if I remember to get here once a month!

'Do No Harm' has been canceled after 2 episodes!  Feb 16 2013, 05:33:06 PM
thank god - that show was GHASTLY
Antonio in CHICAGO is a LIE!  May 11 2012, 03:05:29 PM
I did, actually! In some ways I miss it.... But my life is so different now, that I also kind of don't!

Going back to see it soon- I have a few friends in the cast and it's one of the few shows my boyfriend hasn't seen! (I think that viewing will make something like 73 viewings? I lost count)

Antonio in CHICAGO is a LIE!  May 11 2012, 01:39:52 PM
Oh my GOD, Dame, I love you for this. What memories! hahaha

Such craziness all those years ago! I miss working with and working for Chicago, I have to say.... but these days my life is a lot more settled and a lot less crazy haha

There is a Simple Answer  Aug 17 2011, 05:27:36 PM
There was a building I used to manage where - for a time - I was on call over night and every weekend (until they hired me a head of maintenance and an assistant property manager and we were able to rotate being on call). Should I just never go to the movies?

I was polite about it - always kept my phone on silent, sat on the aisle, toward the back in case I had to get up and leave. I think it happened once because a pipe burst in a building. I was never constantly checking my phone, but

I will eat every sandwich on this list......  Aug 9 2011, 12:13:54 AM
There's a Chick-fil-a at NYU???? Why didnt I know this when I was still young enough to pass for a student?!
Alice Ghostley has passed  May 15 2011, 06:40:25 PM
I saw this and thought to myself "wait.... I vaguely remember this happening already..."
Grey's Anatomy Musical Episode Soundtrack?  Apr 1 2011, 03:26:20 PM
I actually didnt hate it.... and honestly, I really thought I was going to.

Although there were some weird moments where it seemed way too much like an actual musical being played out on screen (like when they were talking about what to do for Callie and Owen just randomly started singing), which didn't seem to flow well with others.

RIALTO CHATTER: GREEN DAY to Make Suprise AMERICAN IDIOT Appearance Tonight?  Apr 23 2010, 01:53:02 AM
Er, they sang TWO songs.... "American Idiot" and "Basket Case"

The cast of the show sang their own encore of "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" before the band came out.

BEST THEATER EXPERIENCE EVER TONIGHT!  Apr 23 2010, 01:51:13 AM
I saw the show with a reviewer friend of mine tonight and absolutely loved it. It was a huge surprise, to me, anyway - apparently some people were already aware of this. We knew there'd be an encore, NOT that it would be Green Day.

The show itself, I adored. I loved the way they told each character's story and I found some parts particularly moving. For me, Green Day coming out at the end was just an added bonus.

jeffmiele, we must have been sitting near each other because

re: Any clips of y'all singing?  Feb 2 2010, 09:01:30 PM
Bump

I'll share....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTnMwq_VerM

re: Chicago Tour question  Oct 19 2009, 12:01:09 AM
Kevin is actually a wonderful Billy. I was quite skeptical when he was first cast in the Broadway production, but was pleasantly surprised. He actually wound up being one of my favorite Billys
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You