News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gogannon

gogannon Profile Photo
Member Name: gogannon
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Adam Pascal as Phantom
 Aug 28 2007, 10:22:14 AM
Gotta say that Adam in my opinion was the most dedicated performer in the Chess concert. He stood out from the pack as extremely prepared and was for the most part off book. The others ridiculously talented people in that cast were phenom, but Adam was clearly the standout. Even my husband was like, that Adam Pascal guy is kicking serious ass up there and husband is not a musical theatre person.
re: Adam Pascal as Phantom
 Aug 28 2007, 09:35:43 AM
he's perfect for "phantom of the rock opera".
re: Juliana Hansen - Playing the Game or just LYING?
 Jan 27 2007, 02:27:41 AM
In my opinion, there is obviously a "catch" to spice up the show ratings (as mentioned on last week's episode). I really think they have several people in the finals that are Equity and they are moles. The entire show is scripted, so you're right in thinking her lines are fake... they are. That's showbiz.
re: The next Elphaba?
 Oct 29 2006, 11:42:24 PM
Julia Murney is the only Elphaba who actually looks like the Margaret Hamilton Wicked Witch we are so used to seeing from the big screen. Her "I'm not that girl" is spectacular to watch. Just look at her face. I think she is superb.
re: Les Miserables- first preview review
 Oct 25 2006, 01:18:14 AM
she said Daphne's "boy" was super distracting and she didn't blend in.
re: Les Miserables- first preview review
 Oct 25 2006, 01:10:27 AM
Just got off the phone with my sister who saw the show tonight. She was hoping Daphne would pull it off and surprise everyone, but alas her response was, "I couldn't wait for her to die. It was like watching the really really bad kid in the high school show. You could hear crickets at the end of "I Dreamed a Dream" I think they had her share abow with Eponine, because she would have been booed off the stage otherwise. It's a shame most of the other girls on that stage could sing it 50 times bett
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You