News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ragdoll4390

ragdoll4390 Profile Photo
Member Name: ragdoll4390
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

John Lloyd Young Love Thread
 Jan 2 2008, 07:28:38 PM
Merry Belated Christmas everyone!

Erin > I know you said you saw Xanadu awhile ago and hearing you got onstage tickets is awesome!

I saw Xanadu for the first time on Dec. 27th and it was the funniest show I have ever seen. When Jackie Hoffman and Mary Testa interact with the audience onstage it was hilarious.Looking forward to seeing it again.

I'm so upset Daniel is leaving and that I won't be able to see him as Bob again. I'm going miss him alot.

re: Broadway Christmas Presents
 Dec 25 2007, 04:51:54 PM
I got -tickets to Xanadu for this Friday
-the ShowBusiness DVD
-and How Does The Show Go On? by Thomas Schumacher

Nov 11 2007, 12:09:12 PM
Hey Everyone!!

I am going to miss John very very very much,but I was glad to hear that Micheal Longoria will be replacing him.I've seen Micheal three times as Frankie and he was awesome.

I was in the city yesterday.I waited for student rush tickets for Spring Awakening. We knew that the strike might happen but still went in early in the morning hoping that it wasn't going to start yesterday. But it did and we were disappointed,but we still got to meet memebers of the SA cas

re: Disney Movies You Wish Would Be Musicals
 Aug 28 2007, 06:26:21 PM
I would love to see Hunchback or Hercules
 Aug 28 2007, 06:24:09 PM
Good Luck in college Erin!

I start school in a week too...I'm not too excited. The summer FLEW by,I feel like its only starting.

re: Which Tony-winning performances have you seen live?
 Aug 26 2007, 08:25:18 PM
Christine Ebersole-Grey Gardens/42nd Street
Mary Louise Wilson-Grey Gardens
John Gallagher Jr.-Spring Awakening
John Lloyd Young-Jersey Boys
Christian Hoff-Jersey boys
Beth Leavel-The Drowsy Chaperone
Marissa Jaret Winokur-Hairspray
Idina Menzel-Wicked
David Hyde Pierce-Curtains
Harvey Fierstein-Hairspray
Dick Latessa- Hairspray

Aug 16 2007, 11:04:48 PM
Hi All!

This was just posted on Broadway.com

http://www.broadway.com/gen/General.aspx?ci=551649

It's really cool,check it out.

Aug 14 2007, 07:43:14 PM
Hey Everybody!

So Journey To Jersey Boys was amazing last night! It was really nice to see the girls and Travis sing different songs.In Jersey Boys you really don't hear them sing alot,but this was their chance to belt out the songs they chose to sing.One part where I almost cried was when Erica sang a song from Show Boat called "Bill".Show Boat is my favorite movie,and the way she sang it made me teary.Travis reminds me so much of Micheal Buble,he sounds just like him.I saw John,Michea

Aug 12 2007, 06:31:59 PM
Elle>I'll be at the Journey To Jersey Boys tomorrow night also,see you there!
 Aug 11 2007, 11:33:36 PM
Erin,glad you enjoyed the show. Xanadu is next on my list. Can't wait to see pictures.
I saw Spring Awakening for the second time last Monday(8/6). I love that show,anyone who hasn't seen it yet,see it.

This Monday I'm going to Journey To Jersey Boys @ Ars Nova. So Tuesday i'll report back with a review of the night.

re: The 'Official' Good-Bye thread to the Edies (GREY GARDENS)
 Aug 2 2007, 01:32:09 PM
Ashley> Those pictures are truly wonderful! Thank you so much for posting them.
re: Jersey Boys best U/S's
 Aug 1 2007, 03:02:30 PM
I saw Dominic go on for Tommy DeVito his very first time last August,and he was wonderful.Matt Scott was on as Bob Gaudio when I saw it in April and I loved him in the role. I've also seen Heather Ferguson go on for Lorraine twice,and she was wonderful.
re: The 'Official' Good-Bye thread to the Edies (GREY GARDENS)
 Jul 29 2007, 09:16:19 AM
I'm so happy that I was introduced to Grey Gardens by a family member.It is and will always be my favorite musical. I am very sad to see it close,and I wish the show much luck in London.I hope we get to see the cast in different shows soon.Goodbye Grey Gardens,you will be missed.
 Jul 29 2007, 09:09:24 AM
Elle > I saw Curtains back in May and I loved it! It was so funny and the cast was great.Thats so awesome that you are working there. Do you get to watch the show everytime your working at that theatre?

re: Which closing show would you see on July 29?
 Jul 27 2007, 06:34:08 PM
I would see Grey Gardens. I was suppose to go to the closing show,but I later found out that I had plans.So I got to see it for my final time last week.
re: BWW TV Exclusive: Saying Au Revoir To Beauty and the Beast
 Jul 27 2007, 10:01:58 AM
I just watched it,what a beautiful video.Gave me the chills seeing some of the clips.
re: Famous People at Brodway Shows
 Jul 25 2007, 08:46:08 PM
In January when I saw Jersey Boys, Megan Mullally was sitting right behind me and my family. We talked to her during intermission,she was very nice.
re: Famous People at Brodway Shows
 Jul 25 2007, 12:28:20 PM
Alan Alda was at Spring Awakening when I went on Tuesday July 17th

Hilarious Comments...
 Jul 22 2007, 10:19:06 AM
I was at the matinne of Grey Gardens on 7/18 and while Erin Davie was on stage(Christine had just walked off) the lady sitting next to me asked "Is that Christine Ebersole?". But, before the show even started she said that she was very happy that both leading ladies were in the show,guess she didn't know what Christine Ebersole looked like.
 Jul 20 2007, 05:50:31 PM
Hey Everybody!

Just got back from my week in New York. I saw Spring Awakening for the first time on Tuesday, Grey Gardens(my third and last time)on Wednesday and Legally Blonde Wednesday night.That Laura Bell Bundy..wow,she is fantastic in Legally Blonde,she can sing,it was a really fun show. I loved Spring Awakening,the cast was so sweet afterwards especially Jon Groff and John Gallagher Jr.I am so sad that Grey Gardens is closing because it is just wonderful,if anyone hasn't seen it y

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You