News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WickedRentBoy

WickedRentBoy Profile Photo
Member Name: WickedRentBoy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Spring Awakening Review 4/26/08 Mat - pics/signed Playbill
 May 1 2008, 12:35:08 PM
Can anybody tell me how I can get backstage for the show? My friend and I are going in two days and we would LOVE to get to go backstage!!
re: Rent Sept 28th 8pm
 Oct 5 2006, 02:09:27 PM
Do we know who is replacing Destan Owens?

I really want to see Hanke as Mark. I've seen a couple of videos of him and I like the way he sounds- very genuine.

I am not really pleased with the Mimi currently... she just doesn't compare to Antonique Smith. Hopefully I'll enjoy her anyways.

re: Any news on the AIDA TOUR!!!
 Oct 3 2006, 10:38:06 AM
I'm SO excited for this show!!
re: Aida Tour
 Sep 27 2006, 09:25:52 PM
I don't understand why it's necessary for the tour to make the production "its own."

Oh, I don't think it's necessary either. I would much rather be seeing a tour of how it was done exactly on Broadway, but I think it's cool how they are changing it to make it their own. Kinda like thinking outside of the box...

Ah, well, I'm excited anyways.

re: Kate Reinders
 Sep 27 2006, 03:43:46 PM
I really like Kate Reinders. I have seen JLT, Kendra Kassebaum, and Kate, and I think Miss Reinders does a great job. (this is my opinion)
re: Aida Tour
 Sep 27 2006, 03:05:11 PM
I have never seen Aida on Broadway but I love the CD and the story. I have only seen it performed at a local high school, and that didn't do it much justice, so as soon as I heard it was touring again, I bought tickets. I have seen a couple of video clips of the Bway production and I really like the direction and costumes, so I was a little disappointed at first to see that the new tour changed everything. I am now excited, though, that they are making it their own! Can anyone confirm if the mus
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You