News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DC.ETC.

Member Name: DC.ETC.
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Andrew Rannells Joins Hedwig and the Angry Inch TONIGHT!
 Aug 25 2014, 07:19:10 PM
Thanks, macnyc! I totally agree with you on the ".... and ME" line when I saw it. Brilliant delivery of it, so full of joy and healing. Would have loved to see the audience break out in applause.
Andrew Rannells Joins Hedwig and the Angry Inch TONIGHT!
 Aug 24 2014, 09:42:57 PM
I was lucky enough to see Andrew in yesterday's matinee. Wasn't able to make it to New York to see NPH, but by the time the curtain closed on Andrew, I wouldn't have wanted to have seen anyone else. He was absolutely moving.

I can understand the logic behind the 7 and 10 Saturday shows, because I got the sense the matinee audience really had to be won over, or coaxed. There were some laughs the first 10 or 15 minutes, but they were hard won. Once "Origin of Love" hit, the theatre wa

IF/THEN Musical WITH SPOILERS
 Nov 13 2013, 10:30:09 PM
I saw this on Saturday. While I am extremely supportive of the original work, the show needs to handle numerous kinks.

I'm going to preface this all by saying that I was sitting in the nosebleed section, which was personally disorienting. So. That could account for some confusion, but not all of it. Also, I've never seen a show's out of town run before, so I understand there is some slack to be cut as they work through the material:

1. To be embarrassingly honest, even afte

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You