News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for crimsonflutterby

crimsonflutterby Profile Photo
Member Name: crimsonflutterby
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Schadenfreude

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Does anybody know where I can find...
 Oct 26 2006, 08:51:25 PM
no sorry... try googling it lol
re: help
 Oct 26 2006, 08:45:21 PM
TWSFan4Ever its kindof hard to explain... but if your up for reading it so far.. that would work... i have a couple roughdrafts for songs but i only like one.... and LizzieCurry
i was thinkin about it but havent really gotten around to it

help
 Oct 26 2006, 08:28:53 PM
so im writing a musical.. but im having troubles coming up with songs! I was wonderin if anyone wanted to help.. it will be totally exciting
re: my musical
 Oct 25 2006, 09:38:56 PM
well this is copywrited so whatever lol

Curtain opens and a boy age 16 in his bedroom singing and dancing around. He walks to his closet and takes out a red sequined dress then dances over to his mirror. He holds the dress up to his body then dances around. Then he sets the dress down on his bed opens up a drawer and takes out a box. He opens it up and takes out a tube of bright red lipstick and slowly spreads it onto his lips looking into the mirror. He then stands up and put

Oct 25 2006, 09:21:36 PM
yeah... from avenue q... when i was trying to write the song... thats what kept coming in my head
 Oct 25 2006, 09:01:43 PM
there was a bigger response than i expected on the off-topic section... so im not sending it to anyone else...
my musical
 Oct 25 2006, 08:31:22 PM
im new, but im writing a musical and i was wondering if anyone would like to read what i have so far. i need critics!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You