News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FallintoLight

FallintoLight Profile Photo
Member Name: FallintoLight
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Here I am

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Stephanie J. Block begins performances in ANYTHING GOES today
 Nov 9 2011, 09:17:10 PM
Having the worst time posting a picture. I thought I knew how but apparently not, so instead I'll just give you the link.

This is a photo of what is now outside the theatre.

Peter & I
 Oct 12 2011, 06:40:13 PM
I went to see this show last night and I thought it was absolutely beautiful! Has anyone else seen it? The music, the harmonies, the story...I am still thinking about them today! I have always loved the story of Peter Pan so I loved seeing 3 stories woven into one (the story of Peter Pan and Wendy, the story of Michael Llewelyn Davies and Rupert Buxton and that of J.M. Barrie and Michael's mother, Sylvia Llewelyn Davies).

I hope this show has a life beyond this short run.

Hair tonight 2/26
 Feb 27 2010, 11:00:30 PM
I sat up there as well. Maybe I didn't look up again when the show started but it definitely wasn't full. Everyone from the back moved seats once the show started. There was a big section in the middle that was empty. But you're right it was probably more like 75% full.
Hair tonight 2/26
 Feb 27 2010, 11:11:43 AM
Last night was my first time seeing the show and I had a great time! The energy of the cast is wonderful and draws you in. I agree that Caissie was a stand out and I really enjoyed Will and Gavin.

The orch was full but the balcony was about half empty. It was a good audience, however. Glad I finally got to see the show before this cast leaves.

re: Hey, WHITE CHRISTMAS Producers - KISS MY $&%!!!!!
 Dec 11 2009, 11:53:43 PM
So, does being grad school not count since it's only 2 years rather than 4 years?
re: BWW Exclusive: Finalists Announced For SHREK THE MUSICAL's 'NOT YOUR OR
 Sep 3 2009, 06:38:45 PM
This is a cute idea! I wish this sort of thing had been around when I was a kid!

re: TONY AWARDS Initiates Student Rush Ticket Lottery
 Jun 5 2009, 01:23:32 PM
Both my friend and I won:) We're in the 3rd row of the 2nd Mezz. Very excited:)
2 tickets to 9 to 5 (Tuesday 4/28)
 Apr 27 2009, 07:18:53 AM
So, my last post was deleted and I'm not quite sure why.
I have 2 tickets to 9 to 5 that I am unable to use. I'm not looking to make a profit and just want what I paid for them. I bought them during the promotion so I'm asking for $95 for the pair. Row D Orch, side section. PM me if you're interested.

re: Photo Coverage: Dolly Parton Surprises The Fans At '9 To 5: THE MUSICAL
 Apr 16 2009, 10:21:10 AM
I see that guy (the one in the pic with Dolly) ALL the time! He goes back to shows numerous times and gets the entire casts signature on several posters.
re: Photo Coverage: Dolly Parton Surprises The Fans At '9 To 5: THE MUSICAL
 Apr 15 2009, 03:53:38 PM
Really? He got a FEW? Wow! I wasn't able to get ANYTHING singed cause I kept getting pushed out of the way even though I was in the front row. And the security guard kept standing right in front of me so that didn't help!
re: 9 to 5 Preview - Review
 Sep 10 2008, 02:04:36 PM
I'm flying out to LA to visit my family and to go see the show in Oct! I'm so glad to hear that it got a great reception last night! I'm really looking forward to it:)
re: Julia Murney as Evita at Sacramento's Music Circus
 Aug 5 2008, 03:20:06 PM
She looks gorgeous. Wow!
re: [title of show], again
 Aug 3 2008, 11:34:41 PM
YankeeFan- I'm so glad that you gave it another try. I know not everyone likes every show so I'm glad that you were able to clear your mind from your previous conceptions of what the show was and look at it with new eyes:

It's not aboot making money, it's aboot living out the dream. And they certainly are.

SO true!

re: Latest News From Stephanie J. Block - website update 8/3
 Aug 3 2008, 11:32:13 PM
Just out of curiosity what's the difference between posting the link and posting what was written? They are both starting a new thread which I think is what people are objecting to. I'm honestly just really curious (not trying to be sassy or anything).
re: Latest News From Stephanie J. Block - website update 8/3
 Aug 3 2008, 07:28:04 PM
I, personally, am glad this board is updated when Ms Block writes something on her site. It's not very often that she does, therefore it is surprising that people have such a problem with it. What is more surprising is that you would waste your time complaining about it rather than just moving on and not giving it a second glance. Why waste your time?

This is a message board about theatre for people who love theatre. That, to me, includes all aspects of theatre. I enjoy hearing wha

re: [The] [ Official] [TOS] [Review] [Thread]
 Jul 17 2008, 09:52:27 PM
Well despite the reviews the show was just AMAZING tonight! What a warm and welcoming audience and what a gracious cast who wants nothing more then to fulfill their dreams and make us (the audience) embrace our passions. This show is so refreshing to me and so real. I am So happy that I was able to be there tonight! And the boys gave a nice little speech at the end and brought up Michael and thanked everyone for helping them all get here. Truly touching!
this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!
 Jul 17 2008, 07:15:01 AM
I got quite excited when I saw that this morning!
this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!
 Jul 17 2008, 05:32:46 AM
I'll be there! Balcony row E:)
re: 9 to 5 at the Marquis
 Jul 16 2008, 12:53:42 AM
Kathy is playing Roz.
re: 9 to 5 at the Marquis
 Jul 15 2008, 07:54:45 PM
I'm so excited that they announced their theatre! It's getting closer and i'm getting excited for it! Can't wait to see it in LA in Oct and then see the changes they've made when it gets to NY.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You