News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaypunk06

broadwaypunk06 Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwaypunk06
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Boy from Oz Libretto or Rights!?
 Aug 31 2016, 04:09:18 PM

David Spicer Productions

standing room for Beautiful
 Nov 23 2014, 08:35:19 AM
How bout this since no one has answered the last one. Des anyone know when the box office opens on Sunday? Is it 12? Than you in advance.
standing room for Beautiful
 Nov 23 2014, 07:54:36 AM
I was wondering if anyone had done the standing room for Sunday matinee? I went to get rush tickets and there was a sign that only standing room. Do you get these when the box office opens and how much are they?
Hedwig Seating Balcony
 Oct 19 2014, 04:46:08 PM
That is awesome! Thank you so much!
Hedwig Seating Balcony
 Oct 19 2014, 02:24:16 PM
Me and 3 of my friends have center balcony tickets in November and I was just hoping someone could tell me what the view is like. Thanks in advance.
NBC's SMASH, Season 2 --
 Feb 27 2013, 09:35:27 AM
Wow. Everyone is so negative about the show. I don't think it's the greatest show but I love watching it and it helps theatre obsession. Yes a lot of it is campy but I think it works. Okay, the drug scene, everyone is making fun of is not the best but I have been in situations where these lines have been said. They were campy and bad in real life and they sounded the same on the screen. And I love Jeremy Jordan ....... The shows still trying to find its footing from the not so good first season
Should Theaters Provide Free Wi-Fi For Its Guests?
 Jan 27 2013, 06:28:17 PM
No! No! No! I do not go to the theatre to play on my phone. I go to watch the performance. My phone does not even cross my mind! Ridiculous question!
Spring Awakening (non-musical)
 Jan 21 2013, 09:25:45 PM
I might have missed that translation ... the one i'm best affiliated with is the Hughes translation

Jan 21 2013, 06:47:48 PM
I've read almost every translation that I can find. I'm located the 2008 film but I really wanna see a live version. It's ok if I don't find one I was just curious.

Thanks everyone for the responses.

Jan 21 2013, 03:52:42 PM
Anyone know here it would be possible to view a recording of this? Not asking for a bootleg so don't chew my head off. I just didn't know if there was a place that I could go to view one.

Thanks.

Help me, please! Research help.
 Jan 17 2013, 06:59:59 PM
I do go to the library; school and local. They don't have anything on Frank. All the books I find that I could use are in German. The other ones I want are out of print and are expensive used. Thought someone on the boards could help me out.
Help me, please! Research help.
 Jan 17 2013, 03:19:27 PM
I need to find information on 1890's Germany and tank wedekind. I have been looking and looking for a couple weeks now. I have so many tabs open with little things about Herr Wedekind but I
Not enough. And I can't find any good reference pictures of the life and limes in Germany in 1890s.
Where do all the good designers go to get their information.

THE MYSTERY OF EDWIN DROOD is getting a cast recording
 Nov 28 2012, 07:27:43 PM
F*** YES!!!! First thought that came to mind! Saw the show Sat and loved it. I hope they put the ballet on there!
BARE THE MUSICAL Previews
 Nov 24 2012, 11:34:31 AM
I just saw the show last night and though there were some drastic changes to the original production I found that it worked. I related to it much more than the original to be honest. Yes I miss some of the original songs but I dont think the new ones are horrible. I do hate the lyric change to "All Grown Up." That was really the only thing I had a problem with. I think if anything they inproved the show by making a lot of the changes and even though they didn't tell the audience why Nadia was so
Edwin Drood?
 Nov 17 2012, 10:34:04 PM
Does anyone know if they are think of doing a cast album for this show? This cast is phenomenal and so talented. I can't wait to see this show next weekend. Stephanie J. Block wowed me in the highlights video with her note at the end of "writing on the Wall." Amazing!
Updating Show Previews?
 Oct 2 2012, 07:50:09 PM
I always check the show previews and am not seeing any updates to it. There are shows that have opened with no previews. I would like to see some highlights. Does anyone know how that works?
Musicals that you don't want to see?
 Jul 19 2012, 04:25:14 AM
I had no interest in seeing nice work but got tickets and was surprised that I actually liked the show. I definitely cannot get into once and not very excited about bring it on.

A lot of ppl are saying they have no interest in seeing Rock of Ages it's actually a good show though the movie sucks ass compared to the stage show.

Smile the Musical
 Mar 29 2012, 10:58:51 AM
Aja pm me!
Dracula?
 Dec 29 2010, 06:38:38 PM
Who wrote the script?
Amazing Instrumental Pieces from Musicals?
 Oct 22 2010, 02:00:48 PM
Can anyone tell me any good instrumental dance numbers/overtures from some musicals. I'm trying to make a playlist to decide a piece for my lighting design class. Thanks
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You