News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Zara57

Zara57 Profile Photo
Member Name: Zara57
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: High Fidelity Demo CD
 Dec 7 2006, 07:39:57 PM
"She Goes" is sung by Leslie Kritzer. She did the presentation and the demo for the show. Apparently she is the only person that has ever done it in the original key. They had to take it down for Rachel Stern.
re: Natalie Joy Johnson's on Broadway in...
 Nov 24 2006, 01:55:35 PM
I'm an idiot...I meant, not such a good move. No offense to Donna or anything. That's just what I heard and I just hope he doesn't hold a grudge. You know how directors can be.
 Nov 24 2006, 01:53:13 PM
Ahhh I see. Makes more sense. Well, still from what I have heard has really pissed of Jerry Mitchell. Oops! No such a good move.
 Nov 23 2006, 08:20:43 PM
Yeah apparently they couldn't. I hope for Donna's sake she made the right decision. I mean, it looks like Legally Blonde will be a huge hit. Either way, they are lucky to have her at Fames Becomes Me.
 Nov 23 2006, 06:37:29 PM
Donna is doing a role right now. She has to do what's right for her. Do I think she is a "star" no but she is good. This might be a way for her to get some recognition.
 Nov 23 2006, 11:19:29 AM
No, Donna dropped out apparently to continue doing FAME BECOMES ME. I actually heard that Christine Pedi was offered first to take over for MAD TV's Nicole, but turned it down. It was then offered to Donna. Lucky for her. Congrats to Natalie!!! She will be an amazing Enid. I know the cast is happy!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You