News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for adoannie

adoannie Profile Photo
Member Name: adoannie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Favorite FB Parody
 Jun 26 2007, 02:31:18 PM
I always laugh at the Fosse numbers, but my favorite is Circle of Mice and Can You Feel the Pain Tonite...not only are the songs great but the costumes def add to the number
re: Getting cheap tix to NY City Center's GYPSY?
 Jun 21 2007, 11:28:02 AM
I plan on gettting the student discount tix. But with Patti's voice I'm not worried about the height.
re: Who Do YOU Want to Replace Ebersole?
 Jun 21 2007, 11:25:24 AM
NO ONE! Christine will be the only Eddie! The show will close after she leaves...seriously there is no one that could replace her. I heard she only missed 6 shows since the un began! And one of them was to perform at the Kennedy Center!
re: Very Brief Thoughts on ELVIS PEOPLE
 Jun 21 2007, 11:22:28 AM
Well, I'v resisted seeing ELVIS PEOPLE yet it haunts me wherever I go. First, I was sitting in a diner talking to my friend about broadway and the producer of the show...Bruce something or other, leans over and hands me his card and a flier. THEN I'm watching the Today show and some Tenor is performing and I see a sign in the backgound that reads "ELVIS PEOPLE A NEW MUSICAL". Yet the show is closing!WTF! Let's stop beating this dead horse!
re: Forbidden Broadway: Roast of Utopia Review
 Jun 21 2007, 11:16:35 AM
I'd say TKTS is the best bet for this show because I just saw it last week and there were 50% off tickets. BTW def go soon because its a limited run!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You