News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Zola Q. LaPlaya

Zola Q. LaPlaya Profile Photo
Member Name: Zola Q. LaPlaya
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Juliana Hansen - Playing the Game or just LYING?
 Jan 30 2007, 06:35:38 PM
I would love to have a little munchie lunch break with her to find out the truth behind the legend.

Her MySpace is delicious...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=104196078

So Julikins!

re: Juliana Ashley Hansen WILL be Sandy!
 Jan 29 2007, 08:48:37 AM
God knows, I love that little minx. Bring on the Cobb Salad brigade.
re: Worst show you've seen
 Feb 6 2005, 09:49:58 PM
1. The Frogs
2. The Look of Love
3. Dracula

re: Spamalot selling like crazy
 Feb 6 2005, 09:20:42 PM
Are they selling the premium tickets for $200?
re: To people who spend hours everyday on BWW
 Oct 14 2004, 04:30:37 PM
Am I the only ho here?
re: Voices For Change 10/10- Hewitt, James, Cerveris, Callaway
 Oct 6 2004, 06:33:02 AM
Popculture, I'll send you more pics. Jeeeeez. PM me your email address again.

I'm not teasing -- I get HARRASSED here for not meeting folks for dinner, drinks, sex, etc. I put it out there that I was going to the Voices for Change concert in September. I met exactly one BWWer and we had a great time afterwards. (Thanks, baby, I hope you didn't get too much grief from the neighbors about the noise.)

So, here we go again -- I'm going to the concert on Sunday. Zola will be

re: Voices For Change 10/10- Hewitt, James, Cerveris, Callaway
 Oct 6 2004, 06:08:43 AM
I will be there in my tight new Dolce & Gabbana pants. Commando.
re: Florence Lacey website
 Sep 4 2004, 06:17:29 PM
I saw her in a production of One Red Flower in DC and she was rather weak. I had higher hopes.
re: zola revealed!
 Aug 31 2004, 06:44:19 AM
Ahhhh, the fame and fortune of notoriety on the BWW Board.

Dame, I forgot you were going up there! I am so jealous. I miss my little corner of Ptown. Did you make lots of nice new tricks, I mean friends?

re: How do we let this happen?
 Aug 30 2004, 01:00:50 PM
Amy, are you always so hostile to Corine? Is it just her, or are you basically a misanthrope?
re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
 Aug 26 2004, 08:44:56 PM
Can we all be a little constructive here, people? Let me try: if you find yourself waiting at a stage door for nearly three hours, please call me and I'll hook you up with my therapist. You need some serious help.
re: Riedel on How Dracula got Produced
 Aug 25 2004, 03:16:22 PM
Let's not forget, peeps, that the word of mouth on this show is HORRIBLE. It is going drain money like there's no tomorrow. The advertising blitz is going to cost a mint and there is not one review -- all of which were merciless -- you can shred to find even a decent quotation.
re: What is up with the Sweet Charity revival?
 Aug 25 2004, 03:13:22 PM
The show is not completely cast yet.
re: wicked: 'eh' or 'ick'?
 Aug 25 2004, 03:12:29 PM
Derek: I find the score completely uninspired. Granted not every song has to be an out-and-out winner, but a new low was reached with that television commercial jingle "One Fine Day in the Emerald City." To me, it is a show that was all about the trappings and forgot the essential elements that make theater magical. I could have been watching holograms performing the show and would have gotten as much from it.
re: Wicked: 'Eh' or 'Ick'?
 Aug 25 2004, 11:07:57 AM
I was eh for about a month. Now, I'm a huge ICK.

I was gleeful at the Tony Award going to Avenue Q. There was so much schadenfreude going on in my row it was hard to restrain myself from screaming "Wicked Sucks!" when the award came up.

re: Riedel on How Dracula got Produced
 Aug 25 2004, 10:34:57 AM
That show sucks. I don't care what the reason it got produced -- it was a dumb move. When Tom Hewitt flies over the stage sideways, it lost its last shred of dignity.
re: Little Women at the Virginia
 Aug 25 2004, 10:32:44 AM
No that's not what killed it. My ex-lover's therapist's lover's favorite waiter's boyfriend heard the CD and it sucked.
 Aug 25 2004, 10:18:14 AM
pop, I know quite a few people who have booked this show and even they haven't heard most of it. The "little women" themselves only met eachother last week at Maureen McGovern's cabaret act (pics are on broadway.com).

Frankly, I care just as little if runs as I do about Amneris' podiatrist's nephew's gardner's lover's opinion of some undefined CD.

Aug 25 2004, 10:06:29 AM
This show will last longer than previews. If Dracula did, anything can.
re: Melissa Errico is Hot!!!
 Aug 22 2004, 07:41:02 PM
She's definitely beautiful, but let me tell you something, kids. That show SUCKS! And her little nudey scene is nothing less than ridiculous and gratuitous. She can't handle the music either.

Worst $100 I ever spent.

(Well, second worst...)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You