News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayDreams2

BroadwayDreams2 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayDreams2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: LB tonight
 Aug 3 2007, 06:58:13 PM
LB stopped once when I was there. During 'What You Want' the sorority house stairs didn't go off in time blocking the trap door from coming up with the desk and the books and Kate. They stopped for like a minute, not terrible at all. Things happen, atleast no one's ever gotten hurt by any of it.
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
 Dec 27 2006, 05:20:03 AM
Oh boy. I'm glad you said something too. Seriously if I get shut out today...well it's not going to come to that because people in front of me are not going to be allowed to have people join them after I get there unless it does not add to their total count. Like if there are 3 people in front of me and they're getting 4 tix and their 4th friend joins or something it doesn't matter but if they're planning on getting 8 amongst the 3 of them and the 4th joins them later they either are all movi
 Dec 25 2006, 11:30:41 AM
I completely agree Liotte. If everyone else will agree to do that so nobody gets shut out of tickets then I'm everyone would greatly appreciate it very much. But for some reason I don't think it's gonna happen. Plus although there are soooooo many people on here that do rush I've seen a lot more people that aren't on here and when talking to them I've found out they're the ones who get there at like 6:30-7 in the morning unfortunately. So although I will be getting there early, I don't plan
 Dec 24 2006, 10:30:39 PM
I'll be there on Wednesday...not sure what time I plan on getting there though since there are so many mixed stories about different days and stuff. Probably going to take the 7 am bus and hopefully there won't be a ton of traffic and then I shouldn't get there any later than 8, hopefully earlier. Because if you don't want to be first you can always just not get in line yet, but you can't take back the morning and get there earlier, better safe than sorry.

re: SCARY Wedding Singer fan sighting!
 Dec 17 2006, 03:21:48 PM
HAHAHA! That's amazing. Thanks, I really needed that. Wow. Wish I could have seen. Must have been excellent! Thanks for sharing!
 Dec 8 2006, 09:09:39 AM

re: VOTE for Hairspray's Big Bopper Dance Topper!
 Dec 5 2006, 04:59:06 PM
My computer says that the IP address has logged too many votes...interesting since I have never seen this website before, lol. But I would have voted for Leslie.

The winner will be flown to New York (with hotel accommodations), work with HAIRSPRAY’s dance captain, and dance on Broadway for one magical night!

Truly amazing experience. Wow. Even if it is just for one night, what I wouldn't give to be on Broadway for just one night.

Dec 5 2006, 04:51:26 PM
I don't think it'll change much because I still saw the same group of people I always saw there on weekends before he came but you never know. Also the couple of people I talked to while waiting on the line for tickets each time, none of them said they were there to see him. Whenever I went I noticed his fanbase was usually located up in the mezz and they had bought their tix ahead of time so we'll see if rush changes any. I'm going on Saturday, planning on getting there around 8. We'll see
 Dec 3 2006, 08:52:35 AM
^That was me, sorry.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You