News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theatregoer

Member Name: theatregoer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CBS Sunday Morning Did Not Ask Nicholas Sparks About Racist/Homophobic Comments
 Mar 18 2024, 11:49:18 AM

>Let's gloss over everything and pretend that we are not living in Hell.

"Living in Hell"? Geez, some people really have no sense of proportion. It's impossible to take you seriously when you say stuff like that.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 2/18/24
 Feb 21 2024, 07:15:21 PM

Broadway Flash said: "Yes everything I say here comes from reliable sources. Whether or notplans change, that’s a different story."

When you're right, you're right, and when you're wrong, well you WERE right, but plans changed. Am I understanding this correctly? As an outsider, how is that helpful? I can say the same thing after all whenever I'm wrong. It's an empty claim.

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Reviews
 Jan 8 2024, 07:33:32 PM

EDSOSLO858 said: "I assumed the show was closing on March 10 after Victoria hinted at the number 80 on her Instagram on December 30 (and before the closing notice was formally posted)."

You said "I hear it’s closing that day and will be publicly announced sometime this next week or two."

Did you "hear" or did you "assume" it? Those are very different meanings and it's worrisome when people imply connections and

re: Updates on Little Mermaid??
 Dec 22 2006, 12:49:12 AM
The show, as is public knowledge, will start in Denver in Mid-2007. As far as I know, rehearshals will start in February.

As far as casting goes, I know that Sebastian has been cast. I cannot say who, except that it is not a big-name star, and is an unknown in the industry.

Because of this, I assume other principal roles have also been cast. I'm not familiar with who has received them however.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You