News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gman07

gman07 Profile Photo
Member Name: gman07
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hanschen in SA  Jan 25 2008, 09:34:40 PM
I believe this is from his junior year in high school, 15 or 16 years old, his voice seems very strong.

re: Those Bells, so peaceful..........  Jul 25 2007, 07:24:48 PM
I agree with you C, Jonathan B Wright is definitely one of the shows stronger actors and Hanschen would be the tougher character to re cast.
Those Bells, so peaceful..........  Jul 25 2007, 07:10:37 PM
I was just thinking about Gideon Glick's departure from Spring Awakening. How difficult do you think it will be to match the chemistry between Gideon Glick and Jonathan B. Wright? Will they look for a completely new actor or cast from within?

For those who do not know, Gideon's last preformance is August 25.

re: Why do so many people hate......  Jul 17 2007, 03:53:07 PM
"you're retarded, just liek the show you worship"

Wow such contempt, I don't think you are retarded, a little immature maybe.

re: Why do so many people hate......  Jul 17 2007, 03:10:40 PM
Hatred is an emotion of intense revulsion, distaste, enmity, or antipathy for a person, thing, or phenomenon, generally attributed to a desire to avoid, restrict, remove, or destroy the hated object.
re: Why do so many people hate......  Jul 17 2007, 03:07:48 PM
The word "jealousy" is frequently used to describe what is more properly envy, fixation on what someone else has.

re: Why do so many people hate......  Jul 17 2007, 03:03:22 PM
Answering the original question.

Not getting what you want generates anger, hence feelings of hate. Jealousy comes to mind.

re: MATT DOYLE in for Groff in SA 07.14  Jul 17 2007, 02:36:36 PM
"Even HE says that he's not strong enough vocally". I don't even think he understudies for Melchior anymore.

Did HE tell you that personally or are you quoting from a written source?

re: MATT DOYLE in for Groff in SA 07.14  Jul 17 2007, 08:52:01 AM
In all fairness to Mr. Doyle, I think it would be difficult to match Jonathan B. Wright's Hanschen. So many layers in such a short period of time.
re: Broadway star sightings!  Jun 20 2007, 12:20:11 AM
Well the rumor is that JBW and Phoebe Strole are dating, I'm not suprised.
re: Broadway star sightings!  Jun 20 2007, 12:10:15 AM
Spotted Jonathan B Wright and Phoebe Strole on the L train.
re: lauren pritchard?  Jun 7 2007, 01:49:43 AM
I read his bio and it is obvious that acting is what he wants to do. He has been at this since the age of 14 and he has landed mostly lead roles. Of course, Spring Awakening was a gig he could not turn down, but I think he is more of a serious actor than musical theatre guy.
re: lauren pritchard?  Jun 7 2007, 01:29:10 AM
Sorry, JBW = "Jonathan B Wright" IMO he has great potential as a lead actor someday.

re: lauren pritchard?  Jun 7 2007, 01:21:59 AM
At this point in their careers (I totally agree with you). Personally I believe JBW is the strongest actor in this show. We just need to see more of him
re: lauren pritchard?  Jun 7 2007, 01:19:38 AM
At this point in their careers (I totally agree with you). Personally I believe JBW is the strongest actor in this show. We just need to see more of him.
re: lauren pritchard?  Jun 7 2007, 01:12:10 AM
I am not denying that (some) young actors are naturally gifted as actors. What I am trying to say is that most of us need to be taught, that acting does not come naturally (usually).

re: lauren pritchard?  Jun 7 2007, 01:06:06 AM
Curtain, OK was Paul good?

re: lauren pritchard?  Jun 7 2007, 12:56:14 AM
OnMyWay, how can you say that honestly? These kids are amazingly talented in allot of ways. Ok so maybe they have not been trained like some of the others but that does not mean that they cannot learn. Becoming a great actor takes years of training and if you asked Paul Newman "hey Paul were you a really good actor when you were 18 years old)? I wonder what he would say.
re: lauren pritchard?  Jun 7 2007, 12:42:12 AM
I would not say that she is the only female that connects. Although given the material, she has more opportunity than the other girls to tear at ones heart (aside from Wendla). Anna played by Phoebe Strole is a very good actor, we just need to see more of her. Alas a small part prevents us, and the same could be said of Jonathan B Wright.
re: lauren pritchard?  Jun 7 2007, 12:16:41 AM
Ms Pritchard is a joy to watch, a joy to hear sing and a joy to be around. She is kind and gracious to every fan (young and old) that approaches her. She is, very young and still learning her craft so we should not be so quick to judge her. I for one am very happy she was discovered!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You