News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jenjen488

Member Name: jenjen488
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: CHRIS DURANG stepped in for Michael Rupert today!!!!
 Nov 7 2005, 10:57:36 PM
Michael Rupert had bronchitis. But he is doing MUCH better and is slated to return to the show tomorrow!
CHRIS DURANG stepped in for Michael Rupert today!!!!
 Nov 6 2005, 06:55:40 PM
For those of you who have been following Chris Durang's musical, ADRIFT IN MACAO, which is currently having its premiere at the Philadelphia Theatre Co, you will get a kick out of this. Michael Rupert (who is fantastic in the role of "Rick Shaw," the suave nightclub owner) was too sick to go on for today's matinee. Instead of cancelling the show (he does not have an understudy), Chris Durang hopped on an accella express down to philly, had a 1.5 hour put in rehearsal, and went on in his place.
re: Shows You Have Walked Out On
 Jul 22 2005, 08:19:33 AM
i left "The blonde in the thunderbird." my (non-theatre) friend was in from out of town and i made a promise to her that if it truly sucked we would leave. so 1.5 hrs in, she turns to me with the Look. I tried to finesse it so that we could stay till the end (i am the type of person who slows down to look at accidents) but in the applause for the next song a man in front of us got up and started to bolt for the exit and my friend got all frantic and was like, GO!!!!!!!!!! so we ran, followi
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You